X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sure hope they make a pc or a wii port

Comment

Ditto.
      Really hoping for a Wii version to come crawling in after.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        Ditto.
        Really hoping for a Wii version to come crawling in after.
        Oh, coming back from the magical realm of the Xbox 360 to double dip?

Comment

I'll be picking up the PS3 version.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-08-2008, 11:08 PM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Haha! Nice avatar, Spencer!

Comment

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
              Oh, coming back from the magical realm of the Xbox 360 to double dip?

If I'm gonna buy the same game twice, there better be a reason for me to do so. RE4Wii like controls sounds like a perfectly good reason to do a second investment. However, not gonna turn down the 360 version in favor of just "hoping" for a Wii version as others might do. And I certainly don't see myself spending huge amounts of time playing a Wii version over the 360 version I'll be picking up first.

Comment

The PS3 version. It sucks that my friends that are getting 5 all have a 360. I guess I will have to play online with someone else.

Comment

I'll check out the PS3 version first, but before playing through, I'd scope them out quick to see which is better. Can't have the inferior version up in videos, can I?

Comment

Which ever I can get the best deal on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      I'll check out the PS3 version first, but before playing through, I'd scope them out quick to see which is better. Can't have the inferior version up in videos, can I?
                      Hope there is some sort of multiplayer mode that lets you have more than just 2 players (New Mercenaries mode, maybe?).
                      Could be interesting to just do a quick recording of some random online gameplay insanity + communication. Especially if we actually could get around to doing that thing I spoke of before.
                      Ofcourse, if Capcom could just get their fingers out and make a new Outbreak game or something, that'd be the best. At least for the recording itself it was done on an initial playthrough of something.

(But we should avoid making it as insanely retarded as the C&C3LIVEVISION video. And seriously, if you haven't seen it... see it... and then try to unsee it.)

Comment

I can pick it up on either but I will go for PS3 version
                        Sevket's Game Collection
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

PS3 for me. Since it doubles as a Blu-Ray player.

If RE5 would be released on PC in March, I wouldn't have to worry about getting a Sony though...

Comment

PC...
                            Someday Capcom will release the game on PC... I'm sure of it ;)

Comment

PS3 for me, you know the reason
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I'll take whatever I can get

Comment

Working...
                                X