Jill Valentine's Death - Possible Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
    How come eerie? What do you exactly mean? The most intriguing picture, i wonder if the tube girl is other than Jill being experimented...
    Because I never noticed it before...and now it really freakin' looks like Jill.

Comment

Nemesis finally got Jill.

She didn't see it coming.

Comment

I hope her "death" is just a cover up. No matter what, it appears she will have a major role in the game, otherwise I doubt they would have shown her tombstone.

This reminds me something that happened before :

Comment

you know, i bet jill will make a surprise appearance at the very end of the game, arriving in a chopper or something to save chris and sheva from certain doom (i-e yet another self destruct mechanism) and chris will be all surprised like.

Comment

NO.1 "She faked her death."

No. 2 "She's really dead, like RE is."

And No. 3 judging the way that capcom has delt with the story so-far.
            " Jill turns out to have the perfect carrier for the new viruse thus she is used as a B.O.W by wesker who transforms her in to a queen Leach."
            This is sad but most likely going to happen. She's the black shadow monster thing in the new trailer.. I bet.
            *Shakes head in shame*

Comment

if its her in that pic?, capcom might have her come back like ada or steve
              we all know steve aint dead, so she might be like that who's knows
              ill be taking a week off to play this game night and day on my PS3
              and who wants to make a team just let me know WILL KICK ASS!!!

Comment

Hey I'll be your teamate. The wait will kill me .... Hope we get a demo soon with online.

Comment

Holy. Shit. That's Jill's eyes. Damn, what the fuck have Capcom done to Jill?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    Holy. Shit. That's Jill's eyes. Damn, what the fuck have Capcom done to Jill?
                    You see? That picture shocked me, because it's her, her nose, her eyes.
                    I really hope she isn't in this game and appear in the end arriving in a chopper like AJ said. That would be enough for me, I'd rather see that than Jill being a BOW, I know fans will run mad if that happens. I've been looking forums and everyone it's complaining about this...

Comment

For sure man, Jill as a B.O.W would taste of A$$. That's Capcom's way ever since code V I'am afraid.

Imagine if Chris thinks shes dead but in fact she faked it. She could be working for Umbrella or always was from the beginning, which had her spy on Wesker since before the mansion. H.U.N.K we later find out as being Jill's code name. "Hound of Umbrella's Neo Klan."

Watch I bet this how it turns out !

Dark Biohazard is our savior!

Comment

Indeed. It's very much likely that Jill gets killed after being turned into a BOW in this game and grave is from end of the game. But, Capcom wouldn't kill such awesome character without a major explanation.

Capcom's telling me that Jill survives the Mansion Incident, Raccoon City, the Nemesis, being infected, and takes down Umbrella only to be killed off-screen?

That is so lame.

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofHerrera View Post
                          She's the black shadow monster thing in the new trailer.. I bet.
                          *Shakes head in shame*
                          She's a tall, pale, bald man?

...or are you referring to something else?

Comment

No the black leach monster with red weak spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                              The line up top - Wesker says during a showdown with Chris near the end. Mystery Woman, who has tangled with Chris all game, shows up and removes her mask. Chris is justifiably freaked out, and has to "catch up" with Jill via combat. Wesker continues his plan (whatever it is) while Jill tries to kill Chris, essentially mindfucking them both. Chris declares his love/friendship to Jill (or just Falcon punches her back to her senses) and she collapses. Chris then heads into the castle hall where Wesker has just killed Spencer, as seen in the end of the second TGS trailer. Chris then takes on Wesker in the final showdown (where Wesker drags Chris across the table top). Chris is wearing a different shirt and tactical vest, so it must be his "upgrade" near the end of the game.
                              Excella is behind the Mystery Woman at that part though. Go frame by frame. Also, there is a Tri-Cell logo on the door leading to the room here. So I don't think this takes place right after as you say Otherwise, where did Excella go?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                Excella is behind the Mystery Woman at that part though. Go frame by frame. Also, there is a Tri-Cell logo on the door leading to the room here. So I don't think this takes place right after as you say Otherwise, where did Excella go?
                                No no, I am not saying it will happen as it does in the trailer.

I was trying to come up with my own theory of where and when the comment "But now that your partner has arrived, I'll leave you two...to catch up" takes place.

Going back to reread my post now, it's all just a jumbled mess.

Rampant speculation on my part. That's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X