No announcement yet.

Jill Valentine's Death - Possible Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spencer has returned to his first "kingdom." Excella, whose family used to be close to Spencer, has since taken him in as a refugee from the world. Excella, who thirsts for power, plays both Wesker and Spencer to her advantage. Eventually, she realizes that Wesker will seemingly triumph, so she starts to hit on him.
    Hmm thats a good idea and it would explain how he went into hiding.

Comment

Excella's mother was Spencer's love child from back in his days at board school.

Her family is in the old man's will as heirs of the family business. It's now time to the write the check.

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but I find the B.S.A.A. operative's dying words "...it was a set-up" to be rather interesting. Who would be in a position to lead the team into a trap?

(If you guys have discussed this elsewhere, could someone please post a link? Thanks.)

Comment

Originally posted by Chimera View Post
          I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but I find the B.S.A.A. operative's dying words "...it was a set-up" to be rather interesting. Who would be in a position to lead the team into a trap?
          The trailer immediately cuts to Wesker, so that tells me that it was Wesker behind it, that's at least what the editing would imply i think.

Comment

the BSAA part looks really early on in the game though, so it could just be that weird spanigh guy with the crazy laugh or anyone else for that matter who fed the team bogus information to lead them into an ambush.

Comment

im not sure how she would be killed, but i think shes now working for wesker
              it would make a nice plot twist!

Comment

If you look at the BSAA members who are dead, they seem to have holes in them which may indicate the leeches attacked them. And if you recall, re.com had that satellite view of six or so soldiers fighting a blob-like mutant (probably the black guy who gets infected with the leeches with the mystery woman watching).

Comment

Seemed obvious to me she was the cloaked/masked one in high heels going around kicking ass, whether she's working for Wesker or not is a different story.
                  Last edited by rewak; 10-12-2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

and with ada seemingly double crossing wesker at the end of separate ways, he would need a new point man.

Comment

Point woman ;) Actually i'd forgotten about Ada, she seems more the high heels type than Jill so maybe that's her, and Jill is who was in the pod thing. I dunno, i think it's fairly obvious Jill is now "undead", be cool if her and Chris had to face off.

Comment

Picture i made to show resembles between Jill and the birdwoman. I'm onto more. Next, resembles between Jill and the tube girl.

Comment

It's not really a solid comparison, i could say a member of The Knife is gonna be in the game and form a more solid comparison!

It could be anyone, but i'm guessing Ada

Comment

@ rewak I know, I did the best i could. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                              Look at the chinline!! It's obviously the one on the left!

But yeah, probably ANYONES chinline in the whole of the Resident Evil universe could look like Jill's if you wanted to believe it enough. Same as when people were convinced that Billy Coen was the guy in the first Resident Evil 5 trailer.

Comment

Here's the last one.

For those who want it to believe ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X