Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Degeneration Trailer

NEW TRAILER!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
    I saw RE2 Claire! <3 And...was Leon holding hands with that new chick? Ugh....
    Last edited by Bertha; 10-09-2008, 09:40 PM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

trailer was a bit disappointing

Comment

I think the music sucked this time, and I'm happy that the same person who voiced Claire in RE2 is back aswell. The story plot it's quite weird. Maybe Claire dies this time xD

Comment

I saw shots from RE2 (obviously not the game). Looks ok.
          But I can see a few people getting upset about Super secret agent Leon.
          Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 10-09-2008, 09:45 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I dont think Claire will die. But her whole babysitting the kid thing....didnt she learn from Sherry that she is not a good person to take care of kids?
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              I dont think Claire will die. But her whole babysitting the kid thing....didnt she learn from Sherry that she is not a good person to take care of kids?
              she's not? I agree that her looking after a little girl again seems a bit odd, but she does know how to take care of kids.
              Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-09-2008, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I likes it!!!
                Claire and Leon in their RE2 gear and Birkin! So we must be getting some HQ flashback sequences from RE2.
                I'm really pumped for this. I'd love it if a game was made based on the story. It really feels like a TRUE RE sequel. I can't wait!

I can't believe the amount of new stuff we've got flying at us!
                Exciting time for all RE fans

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                  she's not? I agree that her looking after a little girl again seems a bit odd, but she does know how to take care of kids.
                  I was alluding to the whole "I'll come back for you Sherry!" and....she doesn't. Of course...you'd think leaving a little girl with Leon would be a good idea...*shrug*
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Wow - this just looks worse and worse.

Claire, relegated to protecting a child (any movie that features kids as characters automatically falls into "most likely will suck" category).

Leon...rappelling from a helo as the sole government countermeasure...getting the sexy SRT woman to swoon over him in one evening...doing parkour throughout the lower levels of the airport..."I'm gonna scrub this virus from the face of the Earth"

Jesus Christ. Just die already, Leon. Fucking stupid.

EDIT:

I guess I should add positives. Animation looks pretty darn good. Zombie-infected plane crashing into airport is pretty cool. RE2 flashback. That's really it from my vantage point.
                    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-09-2008, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                      Wow - this just looks worse and worse.

Claire, relegated to protecting a child (any movie that features kids as characters automatically falls into "most likely will suck" category).

Leon...rappelling from a helo as the sole government countermeasure...getting the sexy SRT woman to swoon over him in one evening...doing parkour throughout the lower levels of the airport..."I'm gonna scrub this virus from the face of the Earth"

Jesus Christ. Just die already, Leon. Fucking stupid.
                      It seems like they keep screwing up Leons character on purpose or something. It was a little ridiculous having him doing all those unrealistic stunts with his emo hair. The trailer didnt really explain anything new either.
                      Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-09-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

I hate him too, but there's nothing we can do about it. While seeing the trailer I had a feeling that this movie it's just a fan service and with Leon which is the most male popular character from RE now, he's a dickhead.

Comment

My reaction:

Ehhhhhh...

Comment

"Who the hell are you?"

"Leon S Kennedy" ... "That's right, S Kennedy!"
                            "Don't you forget my F***ING S!!!"

C'mon, the guy is good value

Comment

Anyone else not a fan of this whole thing:

"OMFG LEON!?"

"WTF CLAIRE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE LOL! LONG TIME NO TALK"

I think the premise for this movie would be better if it starred one big character.

Comment

Working...
                              X