How many pages novels books have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many pages novels books have?

Resident Evil: The Novels: Code Veronica (sixth book)

So how many pages it has? I tried googling it, and even wikipedia doesn't say how many pages...

Im thinking if i should buy it

I only have RE3: Nemesis so I cannot help you. Maybe other user has that novel and might be willing to help you out ;).

Comment

I only have the german version of the book and i bet it differs from the eng in page count.... but....

I checked on amazon.com and it says 256 pages!

There hope that helps

Comment

I'll check for you tomorrow I have it at home.

Comment

CV has 241 pages.
          And its the worst book, in my opinion. It's not bad, but all of the others (even City of the Dead, which is a little boring) are better.
          Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 10-16-2008, 06:39 PM.

Comment

i agree, i actually owned the books but lost most of them in a move up northern CT.

i re-bought them for my little brother though and he's hooked. I'm into the doctor who and Godzilla novels as we have an awesome selection of used book stores in the area like the book barn.

i did think zero hour was bad though
            Last edited by riderkid; 10-16-2008, 06:46 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
              I only have RE3: Nemesis so I cannot help you. Maybe other user has that novel and might be willing to help you out ;).
              Same here. A novel of pure pwnage.

Comment

RE3 is the best, no question about it....

But I really like those movie novels as well, specially the third one. The author wrote that story and got some sense into them, something the movie script lacked.

Comment

Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
                  And its the worst book, in my opinion.
                  I think the worst book was Underworld, which was nothing like Resident Evil :/.

RECV was good. At least Perry did something with Steve so he wasn't as annoying as in the game; but the main problem with the book (apart it was based on CODE: Veronica, and not CVX) was, that while Claire's journey was so long and it went on and on, Chris' was quick and short, as if she suddenly realize "oh shit, I wrote about 200 pages and I'm still haven't done with Claire! I have to hurry things up."

And about Zero... I thought it was ok, especially considering that the game it was based on has very little story (the main problem with RE Zero, the game, was that all the story was about Marcus and it was generally described in files; all the story about Billy and Rebecca was generally "move from point A to point B and solve a puzzle" until the very end, when they actually met Marcus; oh, and there was also that "Billy is a fugitive and I don't know whether I can trust him" dilemma on Rebecca's part).

Comment

I thought CV was the best book. It had so much feeling in it.

Comment

my fave in the series was nemesis. it gave you more story into the destruction of raccoon city and jill's journey

Comment

I thought Perry did a pretty good job with all the novels.
                        I didn't like her 2 books that were her own stories and I hated when she tried messing with the canon. Like the stupid inclusion of 'Trent'
                        But overall, they were well done.
                        But I really like those movie novels as well, specially the third one. The author wrote that story and got some sense into them, something the movie script lacked.
                        Yeah, I read the 3rd before seeing the movie. A huge chunk of the novel is about Jill and her branch of the story. While reading it, I was picturing Sienna Guillory strutting around doing all that stuff. Then saw the movie and realized that she's not even in it.

Comment

Genesis is not that good.... Apocalypse is algo good, there's a lot of conflict between Matt and Nemesis, the author makes us believe and cheer when he dominates his "evil side" at the end.... in the movie, that scene was just shit.....

But the third novel is the best one.
                          Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 10-17-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X