Ladies of Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
    Claire was really nice in RE2. I love her in that game. But in CV she was quite disappointing.
    Becca... overrated?
    Overrated? All I hear about is Jill. All of the time. She isn't overrated, she's just finally getting the attention she deserves.

And CV seemed to be disappointing on every level, other than the size of the story.

Comment

Rebecca is overrated, but it's my point. They tried to make her a lead in RE0, which failed.
      She's just the medic of the group... for crying out loud...

Comment

Ok, I see your point.

But like I asked before, is this topic about the best girl in the series, or favorite girl for each poster.

Comment

Favorite Female Character. Not the best in the series...

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
            Favorite Female Character. Not the best in the series...
            Alright, then Rebecca

Comment

Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
              Overrated? All I hear about is Jill. All of the time. She isn't overrated, she's just finally getting the attention she deserves.
              What attention is she getting? She hasnt been mentioned or seen since RE2.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                What attention is she getting? She hasnt been mentioned or seen since RE2.
                I mean her fan base online and off. Are there not people here named Jill boob and jills lover. 90% of all Resident Evil doujinshi are of Jill. She just seems so popular. I know she's arguably the most important female in Resident Evil, but where's the Rebecca love.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
                  I mean her fan base online and off. Are there not people here named Jill boob and jills lover. 90% of all Resident Evil doujinshi are of Jill. She just seems so popular. I know she's arguably the most important female in Resident Evil, but where's the Rebecca love.
                  oh, I thought you ment gamewise. I see what you mean

Comment

Twist would love it if Jill was a french maid in a mini-skirt with a fly swatter and a whip. ROFL

Comment

Working...
                    X