No announcement yet.

Fun Fact About Mystery Woman's Outfit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool find. Maybe it's not a coincidence that she's wearing a plague doctor outfit when there has been a plague outbreak?

Comment

Probably where they got the inspiration from. She is seen standing over the villager while he is infected with the virus.

Comment

Great find. It was interesting to read it.
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

You just know that outfit is so going to come off revealing some sleek revealing spy suit, or something similar.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            You just know that outfit is so going to come off revealing some sleek revealing spy suit, or something similar.
            Wow, when I read that, I immediately thought of this:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJqIVThIOuU - at 0:54

Comment

wow, i never thought about that before

Comment

Most interesting...I always love the little historical nods in RE (rats spreading the T-virus as they did the black death). Now someone said that the beak woman is actually in high heels is there any picture of this...I can barely make her out to be a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorgeist View Post
                  Most interesting...I always love the little historical nods in RE (rats spreading the T-virus as they did the black death). Now someone said that the beak woman is actually in high heels is there any picture of this...I can barely make her out to be a woman.
                  I never thought that was a she in the early trailers but it is obvious
                  Sevket's Game Collection
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                  X