Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the New York City premier of Degeneration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They finally posted info on the premiere there.

North American Premiere!
    Nov. 13th, 9pm
    Tribeca Cinemas, NYC

The NYCHFF is excited as (pardon the pun) HELL to have the North American Premiere of this new vision of the Capcom video game franchise turned into a bloody, full on GGI animated feature film. On Nov. 13th, be among the first in all of North America to see Resident Evil: Degeneration

Last edited by gangstafun; 10-20-2008, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Are the producer, director, and stuff gonna be there like they were for the premier in japan?

Comment

That would be pretty sweet. I would imagine since its the US premiere.

Comment

yea im not traveling 2000 miles to see the movie...I will wait for Blu-Ray Release!!!

Comment

New York is only the next state over, $30 bucks round trip for a bus.

Comment

Haha, well. I have no idea if anybody else is planning on staying, but really, Degeneration is the only thing I really want to see, so that's all I'm going for. Though if we do have some sort of meetup, depending on the time, we can meet earlier or go eat somewhere to geek about the movie after. \o/ Just to hang around for a little longer and get the money's worth.

Comment

If anyone goes to see the film how about getting some picture of the place well I was going to say the film too but some pepole doint want to get spoiled I doint mind getting spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                  Haha, well. I have no idea if anybody else is planning on staying, but really, Degeneration is the only thing I really want to see, so that's all I'm going for. Though if we do have some sort of meetup, depending on the time, we can meet earlier or go eat somewhere to geek about the movie after. \o/ Just to hang around for a little longer and get the money's worth.
                  I agree. Possibly out for dinner(no homo) or something afterwards to discuss the events. Could be good times.

Comment

Originally posted by gangstafun View Post
                    Possibly out for dinner (no homo)
                    I lol'd.
                    I wish I was still living up in NY. Or in California for that matter. Nothing all that cool comes all the way down here too often

Comment

Since I live in Jersey I could go without a problem but would have to take off from work. I'm probably not gonna go and would only go if a bunch of people were going.

Comment

GUYS.

Ticket sales are open, for interested parties. Just ordered mine.

Comment

A thread of "Did you like RE Degeneration" would be great once you all get the chance to see it.

Comment

i might go.. depends how cold it'll be

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                              A thread of "Did you like RE Degeneration" would be great once you all get the chance to see it.
                              Yes, that would indeed be great.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                              X