Wesker's Ultimate Goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker's Ultimate Goal?

1. Global domination start with the US government?
    2. Creating a new species seems he didn't like his time as a human and there ways, he wants to be a god? or provoke god into meeting him? he wants to meet his maker.
    3. Further to idea 2. what about outside of earth Dino Crisis 3 went into space how would you feel about resident evil doing so we could Wesker superhuman mankind battling over worldly species.
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-19-2008, 09:58 PM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

i alrdy kno the answer to this...its easy..he's gona rule the world with zombie strippers, so that he can have an infinite amount of strippers at his disposal without paying or having to leave the house...i mean, really, its quite simple when u stop and thnk about it..i wld do the same thing..the man's a hero..

Comment

"The right to play God...that right is now mine."
      Last edited by Vector; 10-19-2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Well besides ruling the world and being the most powerful person in the world, I guess there isn't much else.

Comment

He's trying to save humanity, in his own twisted way, by building a society free from the harm we inflict on this world. The man is a hero.
          Last edited by Colvin; 10-19-2008, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colvin View Post
            He's trying to save humanity, in his own twisted way, by building a society free from the harm we inflict on this world. The man is a hero.
            mmm... he has a lot of competence out there... there are a bunch of people tying to do that....

Comment

However, in order to save the world he must first destroy it. I think that is his ultimate goal.

Only Captain Albert "sunglasses bastard" Wesker can save us mere humans from our inevitable destruction.
              Last edited by Colvin; 10-19-2008, 10:52 PM.

Comment

However, in order to save the world he must first destroy it. I think that is his ultimate goal. Destruction -> Construction.
                mmm that's not very helpful. but... anyway.. you go wesker!!!

Comment

I think he's searching for Pandora's box. Something that will make him indestructible and in turn, the most powerful man in the world.

And a form of control to build his army.

Comment

i thought he's the most powerful man in the world... i think he only needs money....

Comment

Technically speaking, the US President is. Wesker might be the most physically powerful person in the world, but I doubt it. With every subsequent release it seems like Birkin's mutant virus is actually superior to the G-Virus, which makes little sense. If it were so great, you'd think he would have injected himself or replaced the entire G-Virus project.

Wesker:
                      Long time no see, William. How's life in your exuberant underground laboratory?

Birkin:
                      Well, thank you. I am in the process of collecting data to complete my new G-Virus.

Wesker:
                      I see... Say, do you have anything I could borrow to fake my own death?

Birkin:
                      Let me see... Ah, yes. Here it is.

Wesker:
                      What is it?

Birkin:
                      A mutant viral strain. It's extremely effective. Once you die, it will put your body in a state of temporary death and bring you back with superhuman powers!

Wesker:
                      Side effects?

Birkin:
                      One word: teleportation, UNLIKE my G-Virus, you will also retain your humanity. And in the event of your death, you probably won't mutate into a giant blob.

Wesker:
                      Are you telling me this virus is superior to the G-Virus?

Birkin:
                      Impossible! The G-Virus is my life and I would die for it.

Wesker:
                      Righ. *(cough)* Maybe you will...

Birkin:
                      Yes, maybe I will... But in the meantime, you have a death to fake. Carry on, Mr. Rogue Agent.
                      Last edited by Colvin; 10-19-2008, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Wesker's ultimate goal is to kidnap the President's daughter, and infect her with a sample of his current virus, in hope that she will return home and infect higher ranking members of the US government. Wesker will then use them to seize control of the US, and then the world.

It's quite simple, really.

Comment

So, he wants to exterminate humanity...and rebuild the world with his superior race?

Why does that sound familiar?
                          Last edited by Vector; 10-20-2008, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Colvin's posts are so funny!

Comment

Technically speaking, the US President is. Wesker might be the most physically powerful person in the world, but I doubt it. With every subsequent release it seems like Birkin's mutant virus is actually superior to the G-Virus, which makes little sense. If it were so great, you'd think he would have injected himself or replaced the entire G-Virus project.

*Wesker - Birkin Dialogue
                              nice
                              Though I might add some facts that crossed my mind while reading...

The Virus that Birkin gave Wesker was actually a Prototype one (iirc). Also I don't know if Wesker actually wanted to fake his death anyhow, he couldn't possibly be sure the Tyrant would actually impale him. There is also a possibility that Birkin gave him also an Anti-Virus for it, maybe Wesker just wanted to try out that Virus (for whatever insane reason he'd do that). Anyway given the fact that Wesker injected the virus before his death, maybe he would have mutated if he didn't 'die' before the virus took over his body. So in that case the virus took over his body after he died and thus regenerated him and made him stronger just like what happend to Dr. Marcus and his leeches in Zero...

Hmm Capcom there are a lot of loopholes you needa fill!!!

As for his goals...
                              enjoy life and be power hungry
                              Last edited by Scott Green; 10-20-2008, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X