• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencer Confirmed

Plus other juicy bits.

rehorror.net
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Could you spare us the ad-fest and quote said juicy tidbits ?

Comment

Basically, REhorror have done a interview with Wesker's motion capture actor. He confirms the old man as Spencer and that the castle area they are talking in as 'the spencer estate'.
      The interaction between Wesker and Spencer will explain a lot about Wesker's character and his motivations.

There is lots of sexuality between Wesker and Excella but Capcom toned it down for the final product because they wanted Wesker to be colder.

Wesker has a 'sidekick' throughout the game who is very cool, and its not Excella.

He toys with Chris and Sheva lots of times.

And at the end when asked if he has a message for fans he says 'good luck trying to kill me'...

But that last part could be taken out of context.
      Last edited by TheBatMan; 10-21-2008, 01:56 PM.
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Ah, thanks for that. That's pretty interesting turn of events and am glad Capcom are finally letting us take a look at Spencer.

Comment

not his voice actor, rather his motion capture actor.

Comment

And at the end when asked if he has a message for fans he says 'good luck trying to kill me'...
            Hmm, Either he's a really hard boss fight, or we probably wont be killing him, storyline wise.

Comment

so we get to see the elusive spencer, is anyone else hoping for a flashback so we can see the building of the original RE mansion, and in short, finally meeting the mysterious trevor?

Comment

The castle area = Spencer Estate? So, would this mean it's the 'new' Spencer Estate, or a flashback?

Wesker's 'sidekick' = Birdwoman?

Sexuality between Wesker and Excella = Hentai

/endthoughts

Comment

It's interesting that Lally refers to the location where Wesker and Spencer are speaking as the "Spencer Estate." Perhaps this means Wesker actually was speaking to Chris when he says, "We last met at the Spencer Estate, wasn't it?" Thus, the scene where Wesker is beating the tar out of Chris in the same room where he was speaking with Spencer really is a flashback, and Wesker is referring to that event. If that's the case, it'll be interesting to see what prevented Wesker from killing Chris then and there.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                    so we get to see the elusive spencer, is anyone else hoping for a flashback so we can see the building of the original RE mansion, and in short, finally meeting the mysterious trevor?
                    George Trevor died in the 60's and it wasn't until the late 70's that Umbrella first sees Wesker (that we know of) so for the most part Wesker wouldnt have the memory of Mr. Trevor.

Comment

Wesker + sexuality + 'sidekick' = This
                      Last edited by abbatoo; 10-21-2008, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                        There is lots of sexuality between Wesker and Excella but Capcom toned it down for the final product because they wanted Wesker to be colder.
                        That's ... very interesting. Though my money is still on a lead on that's going to end in backstabbing/attempted backstabbing from one or both of them.

And oh man oh man Spencer finally confirmed. That makes the other spoilers from the trailer revolving around him even more omg. And I'm so happy that we're going to learn more about Wesker's character.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                          George Trevor died in the 60's and it wasn't until the late 70's that Umbrella first sees Wesker (that we know of) so for the most part Wesker wouldnt have the memory of Mr. Trevor.
                          no i ment a flashback to when the mansion was first built

Comment

Ah, you meant during the Mansion's construction. Oh, ok. Yeah, that would be pretty cool to see, especially to see what the mansion would have looked like when it was well taken care of and not dilapidated as we encountered it in RE1.

Comment

Not to mention, he said he would reprise his role as Wesker. So that means Wesker = doesn't die?

Comment

Working...
                              X