No announcement yet.

tube girls OTHER identity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that was actually completely a coincidence that my pic is the same as his signature because i use this on the other forum im on and thought i would use it here too then i saw his signature and was like oh crap.... oh well too late now lol but i dont think any demo capcom would release for a game like RE wouldnt have alot of plot in it the RE 5 demo will probably be the one from e3
    Last edited by Chris_Redfield8; 10-23-2008, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Demos don't showcase story at all, usually. Just a taste of gameplay, and it's usually right near the beginning of the game.

Comment

lol my bad i forgot to add the nt to wouldnt so i went back and edited it im tryin to do a few different things and my comp really isnt all that good so either i forgot it or for some reason my comp skipped over the letters srry for the confusion

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          You know I have to look at your post accounts because I mistake you with the new member Chris_Redfield8

He uses same pic as sig as you.

On topic, a DEMO would mean gameplay, We wanna know about the plot.
          i know that. its jsut i usually figure out stuff when i get to try demo's

Comment

what would you figure out tho if it doesnt have any of the storyline in it? besides the controls and little tricks and stuff like that

Comment

Working...
            X