Regarding the storyline in RE 3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the storyline in RE 3.5

Post all the information of what would have happened in 3.5.

I heard there was an article in Nintendo Power on 3.5 regarding its first hour of gameplay, and it sounded very interesting from what I read from another user.

All I know is that Leon was infected, and he was hallucinating. Apparently, the article claimed he was slowly turning into a tyrant. I must know more!

As far as I know, a lot of the areas from 3.5 were recycled for Haunting Ground. There was an interview in EGM that stated Leon was infected and had special powers in one arm. In addition, the hallucinations are a side effect of the virus. On the trial edition of RE4, there are 3 3.5 end screens.

One shows Leon with his arm in restraints, trying to keep a tentacle arm from further mutating. His special power?

Two shows the Haunting Ground female and dog in a Christmas setting, which is when I suspect the game was due to be released.

Three shows the hook man.

Also, the Progenitor animation from the first trailer seems to have been recycled for the scene in The Hive where Hursh is killed by leeches.

Dot50Cal had a video up with translated subtitles. It's defiantly worth a watch.

There was artwork for a theater, which can still be found online.
    Last edited by Colvin; 10-24-2008, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Whoa, he had powers in one arm? That sounds awesome.

Where can I find Dot's video and the other stuff? Are there pictures of the end screen? I wonder how it looks like.
      Last edited by sogar; 10-24-2008, 01:54 AM.

Comment

can someone show the link of the video and picture??

Comment

Also sum theroize that it was possibly connected to the big twist in Gaiden some how, who knows?

Comment

Damn, it could have been too. You're quite right, Neptune. Interesting theory...

Comment

Originally posted by Colvin View Post
              On the trial edition of RE4, there are 3 3.5 end screens.
              Not on the RE4 trial.

Heres a link to those pictures:
              The site's news archive. You can post comments about each news post here.

I'll put the subtitled video up sometime this week. We need to re-do it, and I'm currently trying to do another project. But I can squeeze that feature in this week, probably.

Comment

Awesome. So I take it this is some kind of interview video. Does it show footage we've never seen before of 3.5?

Comment

Dot, where did you get those pictures from? Come on, dude. No one's gonna kill ya for telling us.

Comment

Those pictures are real? It looks kind of fake... Leon looks a lot different, and I'm not talking about the arm.

Comment

It is not unusual for a character to undergo some visual changes during development. Leon have several appearance changes in the development of RE1.5 for example. Things might change during the development, which calls for a minor outlook appearance change.

Comment

Yeah, but this picture clearly is photoshopped. Even Dot thinks so. Just take a look at the picture.

Comment

There's also : http://www.survivhor.com/RE4/BETAS/index.html

Comment

BH4 Trial?, early concept art?
                            The dolls where ace, reminds me of things them knife things in silent hill before you blackout to the cafe.
                            Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-26-2008, 01:23 AM.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Leon with his arm like that kinda reminds me of Krauser. They probably didn't want to waste a good idea so they used it on him

Comment

Working...
                              X