Old man in Umbrella Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old man in Umbrella Chronicles

I remember when UC came out there was a lot of speculation as to whether or not the old man seen at the end of the Death's Door scenario was Spencer. Spoiler:
    it seems more and more likely that that is also him in UC. The old man in UC does indeed seem to be very old and frail and seems to have one of those tube breathing thingies (who knows what those things are officially called) under his nose. You can also hear life-support machines in the background. While Spencer in RE5 doesn't seem to have these, he is in a wheelchair. I also can't think of any other person that Sergei would want to save from Raccoon City. On the other hand, it seems unlikely to me that Spencer himself would be present in Raccoon City during the events of RE2, 3, Outbreak and UC. Seems like kind of a dangerous place for such an important person to be. I always pictured him being in Europe or some other far off locale. Please share your own thoughts about who you think the old geezer in UC is.

So... Prime Blue, that's Spencer or not? =/

Comment

I thought it was supposed to be brutal dictator Ernesto Arius of Val Verde. But he was slain by Colonel John Matrix circa 1984.
      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-26-2008, 10:55 PM.

Comment

^ Sort of, english is not my native lenguaje. Then who he is?

Comment

Thanks a lot for that info Prime Blue. It does make sense when you think about it. Who else would Sergei care enough to save from Raccoon City? It's gonna be really interesting to see what kind of a role Spencer will play in RE5.

Comment

I think the translated version makes more sense.
            I mean, Sergei did say the line about being unstable after he was cutting his hand for no reason IIRC.

And I don't think it's Spencer. Anyone who says it is or isn't are just guessing no matter how they prop up their ideas.
            Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-01-2008, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I think the old man was just a offical from Umbrella that will be never named. Unless RE 5 can confirm that Spencer was saved by Sergei while he was in Raccoon city, then I won't believe that it was Spencer.

Comment

Working...
              X