No announcement yet.

RE5 female ganados?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Majini' or 'Mijini' means "evil spirit" in Swahili, I believe...that's what they're called in RE5.

Comment

I notice there was females ganados in last years trailer im glad they aint puting kid's in the game I whould feel really bad if my perants came in and saw me killing kid's blowing off ther heads they would be in shock seeing me playing a game like that and I would feel really bad about it.
      Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-27-2008, 10:42 AM.

Comment

see the whole point would make you feel bad. These Majini were once people and umbrella or tricella decided they they weren't important enough to live any more. And not you're faced with the tough decision of can you kill an innocent person just to survive.

I'm not saying that it'd be fun to have a game where you could kill children, but it would be more dramatic and emotional.

Comment

So there won't be female enemies? BTW It seems to me that all the town people infected are kinda the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
            I like where this is going. And I'm eagerly awaiting the next stupid controversy this game will give birth to, considering the cave gameplay video in which the Majini wear tribal masks and spears.
            Oh man...I cringed when I saw that. I was like "seriously? Masks and spears?"

Comment

Working...
            X