Birdwoman's face visible in trailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdwoman's face visible in trailer?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, i must have missed it if so.

In the extended 5 and a half minute TGS trailer, i only just noticed that Birdwoman's face is visible for a moment during a scene in which we see her fighting with Chris and Sheva. She does a neat little backflip and we see directly up her mask for about half a second. Unfortunately due to the quality of the camera recording it is quite difficult to make anything out, but it is there nontheless. Hopefully a hi res version will be released in the near future...

For anyone wanting a look, it's at the 5 minute mark.

We can only see the bottom portion of her face. The mask still hides her eyes, so we cant really tell who it is yet.
    I dont think anyone is gonna find out who this person is until 3/09

Comment

well from what we can tell, she actually is a woman compared to some of the other monsters (dead aim, im looking at you) for al lwe know thats trish from DMC4

Comment

Oh... I thought there was going to be a clear picture of her. That pictures is creepy. Looks like if she was a monster or something, but absolutely not human.

Comment

Why are people thinking she might be a monster, or deformed? Thats the last thing I'd think of. Yes, she definitely has some sort of superpowers, but I dont think Capcom would have us go through the whole game just to find out its some hideous nobody under that mask. Its Jill
          Last edited by CODE_umb87; 11-02-2008, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Didn't your mother teach you that it's rude to look up a woman's birdmask?!

Comment

Hey. I was just thinking before...bear with me on this, but...

...do you guys think Birdwoman might be Jill?

Comment

right now i'll believe anything at this rate.

Comment

Capcom = $$$

And they want more. So if turning Jill into Birdwoman means getting it, they'll do it.

Comment

She'll be wearing her RE3 clothes under that thing. Believe it!
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

Its really hard to see anything but at any rate capcom has really got people talking about this game.

Comment

If you actually pause the trailer yourself, and advance the footage slowly, all you can make out is the exact same that you can see in any other shot of her - her lower facial features, including obviously feminine lips. No hideous deformities.

Judging from the Mystery Woman's black leather attire, she is the exact same woman that is floating in the tube. Only out of the tube she wears a concealing faceplate and a large cloak.

Comment

Do you mean she's the same person? She could be Sherry then. It makes sense.

Comment

it COULD make sense? nothing in this game is making sense!!!!

Comment

LOL. I know, I should've said, "It might make a little bit of sense then". xD
                              I just hope Jill is dead as they presumed.

Comment

Working...
                              X