X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good question!
    i'd say mine are.....hmmm
    1. Mine Launcher from RE4
    2. Hand Cannon from RE4 (gamecube version of course!)
    3. probebly either the Rifle from RE3 or the Magnum revolver

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to using that well-placed machete on chris's back in RE5. Sure, I won't be able to stop thinking about Alice and her dual machete's from extinction but...I'm sure it'll come in handy
      Last edited by REmaster; 11-07-2008, 11:09 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

1 Red 9
        2 TMP
        3 Magnum

all RE 4
        Last edited by Noobskillz; 11-09-2008, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          Way to disrespect one of the greater bad-ass heroes in video game history.
          You gotta admit, that was funny...

Comment

^ Edit button is your friend ;).

1. Colt Phyton .357 Magnum
            2. Wesker's Custom Beretta.
            3. Desert Eagle 50A.E. 10".

Comment

It would have been sweet if you could have unlocked some of the RE4 mercenary weapons...Ada's shotgun, krauser's bow, wesker's silenced gun, hell even krauser's knife (that thing was pretty strong).
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by Noobskillz View Post
                You gotta admit, that was funny...
                Maybe the first 12 times I heard it, but that line was tongue-in-cheek even when I was 9 years old.

Comment

1. Capsule Shooter (loaded with antivirus pills OB #2)
                  2. Custom Desert Eagle (RE2)
                  3. Red9 (RE4)

I loved the capsule shooter, great power and made Outbreak turn into the old "tank" games of RE1 and 2.

Comment

We need a new weapon that alters the Las Plagas and makes them become your allies.

Chillin' with ya homies.

Comment

1. Shotgun (RE2, just loved the sound of the gun and how you could mow down zombies in groups with it, was an awesome sight playing through it first time round)
                      2. Bowgun (For the hilarity value in RE2 using countless bows to down a zombie, although it was great to use with explosive arrows in CVx)
                      3. Magnum Revolver (RE3/4)
                      4. Red9 (RE4, liked the style of the gun and the reloading, pretty much used it throughout the first playthrough of RE4, although wasn't too fond of how they overpowered it in the PAL version as I had played the US GC version first).
                      5. Leon's custom Handgun *RE2, was awesome to upgrade it first playthrough and see the triple shot action, till I realised I had overused it, running out of ammo then mauled to death by rabid dogs*

Comment

Ha yea the magnum did pack a crazy punch, the only weapon so far in the series that can blow you 3 feet back when shooting it. I think that it would have been cool if it would have hurt zombies behind you when you shot at zombies in front of you, just from getting clubbed by the kick force of the gun

Comment

Working...
                        X