Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "I Have RE4 For My PS2" Topic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the hell ? dude i've said that i dont own a personal gamecube myself, (consoles are VERY expensive here, one's the limit) if i didnt play RE4 myself how do you expect i knew so much about it lol

Comment

How do you rip cutscenes from CD anyways? Am guessing that free software for that is not about.

No T-shirt from Game though, the people who work there are well stealing them. Still the tin edition was pretty nice, like the bloody hand print just never gets old.

As for the game itself. If it was a man I would marry it. Like it wanted it. Think that is probably cause of Seperate Ways though which was completely fucking beautiful. That was a seriously nice extra to have in there. And actually having a movie player definitely gets them a whole handful of WWWC since that was one of the very few things that it was missing. Am so glad I picked this up.

There was some really cheap bits though like the cutscenes being in the original outfits and the graphics and sounds weren't too good.

But I'm still buzzing from Seperate Ways so until I stop being all loved up from that it can just sit on a pedestal and I can worship it.

Comment

I got my gamecube for $80

Comment

How do you rip cutscenes from CD anyways

try the softwares on this page.

although you'll need an image of the game (me thinks).

Comment

Or a DVD drive. I've got to start ripping

Comment

but what about the GC dscs ? can PC's access those ?

Comment

PCs cant, no. But you can stream the disk over from using a PSO exploit. But since the videos arent Real Time on GC, then it really doesnt matter all that much.

Comment

They ARE realtime on the GCN disc.

The GCN discs are written in a strange way, backwards or something. But as Borman said, you can get the disc on your computer using an exploit found in PHantasy Star Online.

Comment

How do you rip cutscenes from CD anyways

try the softwares on this page.

although you'll need an image of the game (me thinks).
                    Wow....

You can just feel my fangirlness like I think I might have actually giggled when I seen all those links. There is some really cool shit there.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556
                      They ARE realtime on the GCN disc.

The GCN discs are written in a strange way, backwards or something. But as Borman said, you can get the disc on your computer using an exploit found in PHantasy Star Online.
                      Yea. thats what i meant lol. Confused it when i was typing it for whatever reason

Comment

after much stalling i finally beat the main game, i noticed they added one more loading screen to the part where Ashley's driving the truck. Guess that was the one area the porting guy said they had to change. Besides that i noticed an unusual blur effect in the freezer room.

All else was perfect.

Comment

Yeah, I say better thaN GC version.

Comment

I just finished watching all the cutscenes and Report files from Seperate Ways..this is what I got out of it;

Spoiler:

Is that all right? Anyone want to add anything I might have missed?
                            If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

what do you think is the 'gift' ada sent back to wesker ?

Comment

Err, no. I don't think that's correct.

Spoiler:

Nem, Spoiler code is on the reply page now, use it ;) - Cal

Comment

Working...
                                X