No announcement yet.

The Picture Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, you're right, I was looking at the wrong image haha.
    Wow, I did not know this, thanks.

Comment

Wonder why they did that...

On another note, look at the last edition of the BH2 comics. What a fugly photo!

Comment

Oh, I found something else. XD

Anybody have a better image or either or both of these?

Comment

ANY hi-res +/or scans from any of the 0 and 3 comics featured here. Alternately, any help or direction-pointing on where I could possibly be able to buy them to get said hi res images myself.
          Here's where you can get scans

As for buying them... you'll have to get VERY lucky or be VERY patient. I've been looking for at least 6 years and only recently managed to get a set of the Bio3 ones. I even went looking for them in HK! I'm still waiting for them to arrive though...

Check my profile for an album I've been putting together of all RE/Bio comics. It's a work in progress and I've still got more to add. I'll also be adding an album of all my metal collectibles (related to the HK comics) when I get around to taking photos of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
            Oh, I found something else. XD

Anybody have a better image or either or both of these?
            Mock screenshot of a beta boxart?
            The bottom one looks nicer than the white one us Europeans got.
            I've never seen this before, thanks for sharing; HQ picture would be nice.

Comment

Here's where you can get scans

As for buying them... you'll have to get VERY lucky or be VERY patient. I've been looking for at least 6 years and only recently managed to get a set of the Bio3 ones. I even went looking for them in HK! I'm still waiting for them to arrive though...

Check my profile for an album I've been putting together of all RE/Bio comics. It's a work in progress and I've still got more to add. I'll also be adding an album of all my metal collectibles (related to the HK comics) when I get around to taking photos of them all.
              kldjskljfkljdsdkl!!!!! YOU ARE MY HERO and have also just made my day. *__* This is what I am going to spend my time between work shifts today ogling through. Seriously thanks so much! ♥

And lol, yeah. I know some of these are super rare to find, which is sad. :[

Mock screenshot of a beta boxart?
              The bottom one looks nicer than the white one us Europeans got.
              I've never seen this before, thanks for sharing; HQ picture would be nice.
              Aha yeah, I realized the bottom one was just one of the official images that's easy to find online, but I don't think I've seen the picture from the top one before.

Comment

Working...
              X