No announcement yet.

Jill's Tombstone - Chris Hallucination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill's Tombstone - Chris Hallucination?

This person is insane. Check byyourself and leave comments here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hahahah, gotta love YouTube.

Comment

Hallucination? LOL

Comment

The world is safe, don't worry LOL

Comment

Did anybody notice he was black, contrary to all the imaginary black people who are making a fuss about the game.

I actually take this idea seriously. Not syaing that I actually believe it, I'm just saying it could be possible. But, I'm 100% sure she's not dead. In fact they may start the game off with Jill doing something...Just to throw us off even more.

Comment

What's the matter with the guy being black? oO

Yep it could be possible, but the "unkown source" joke has been used too much lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
              What's the matter with the guy being black? oO

Yep it could be possible, but the "unkown source" joke has been used too much lately.
              Nobody said anything about him being black was wrong.
              If you go on other RE forums and read threads about the racism claims. You will notice that a lot of those fans have a lot to say about black people. I was just saying that here's a black guy who's obviously a resident evil fan and he isn't complaining like a lot of other RE fans are accusing blacks of doing. That's all.

Comment

Sorry I misundertood you then. ;)

Comment

Funny. Yea I know a guy who knows a guy that works for capcom that said....

Comment

I'll never understand why people feel the need to say things like "omg I know someone who knows this, but I can't tell you who." It's annoying.

Comment

I love you and all Jill Lover...but seriously...ANOTHER topic about Jill's role in RE5 is almost too much, espeically considering this is only going to create more speculations about something there is already several threads for.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

thats a good point, maybe the tonbstone is later in the game and jill had indeed went in first vefore chris and wesker has the tombstone made just to fuck with him.

also the whole jills dead/alive/cloned/mutated/sex changed/dyed/circus monkey/bartender/mother/werewolf/vampire/birdwoman/tyrant discussion is indeed getting out of hand
                        Last edited by riderkid; 11-12-2008, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                          also the whole jills dead/alive/cloned/mutated/sex changed/dyed/circus monkey/bartender/mother/werewolf/vampire/birdwoman/tyrant discussion is indeed getting out of hand
                          LOL

Comment

Keeps thing interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              I love you and all Jill Lover...but seriously...ANOTHER topic about Jill's role in RE5 is almost too much, espeically considering this is only going to create more speculations about something there is already several threads for.
                              This thread wasn't mean to speculate about her death. It's just to laugh at this person who clamis to know Jill's role in RE5 and the whole thing of "he knows someone who knows someone..." etc

I got your point though. I should hold on to myself and try to think about it.

Sorry if this pissed you off. Didn't mean to.

Comment

Working...
                              X