Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the best place to sell Resident Evil stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't take that long to get items from the US to the UK. I order stuff from the US all the time from eBay. If you choose the fastest option you can get it within 4 days. Standard airmail is usually 2-3 weeks, at the very most. Hell, I ordered RE merchandise from Hong Kong not long ago and I got that within 3 weeks.

What delivery service are you actually using? Nothing takes that long.

70-80 days? Almost 3 months to get an action figure from the US to UK? Lol. I even had a huge parcel from the US that had to be delivered by Parcelforce, even that only took 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-11-2009, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Maybe someone within the shipping company took the items for themselfs?
      ive kind of heard of things like that happening.

Comment

I know, but it seems like everyone who ordered their items from here hasn't recieved them yet. That is slightly suspiscious.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
          It doesn't take that long to get items from the US to the UK. I order stuff from the US all the time from eBay. If you choose the fastest option you can get it within 4 days. Standard airmail is usually 2-3 weeks, at the very most. Hell, I ordered RE merchandise from Hong Kong not long ago and I got that within 3 weeks.

What delivery service are you actually using? Nothing takes that long.

70-80 days? Almost 3 months to get an action figure from the US to UK? Lol. I even had a huge parcel from the US that had to be delivered by Parcelforce, even that only took 3 weeks.
          It depends on the time of year. The postal service isn't perfect, especially around the holiday season. Much higher chance of something being lost or taking longer to arrive.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

This was the first time I've ever shipped something out of the country. I'm gonna bring my reciepts to the post office tomorrow to see if theres anything they can do to help me.

Comment

DO you send it out by airmail or ship ?
              Maybe a little mistake ?

Comment

Nobody has been scammed. I believe there were 3 people total that purchased items from me. All of which were mailed out. I have been talking with CiarenDevlin through private messages, and I hadnt recieved any from the other two people so I assumed they had recieved their items.
                Well, I'm one of those other people but I havn't received my items. I said I'd PM you when I got it but I'm still waiting.
                To be honest I was starting to think I may have been scammed but since you're still here and talking about it, and you havn't just disappeared, I'd like to think it's just taking a damn long time.
                If you ship items (I mean literally ship, as in by boat... across the ocean) it can take 6 to 8 weeks. This is the only reason I can think of for the delay. But the money you asked for postage should have been enough to send it a faster method...
                As long as it gets here eventually, I'll be happy.

It would be very suspicious if none of us get our items. I can't imagine the postal service would make 3 mistakes with one client.

Comment

I'd never be able to buy anything online from other people, only trusted companies really.. i'm not saying that he has scammed anyone but i just don't trust people enough to do that, Call me paranoid.

Comment

Anythin new ?

Comment

Working...
                    X