Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE5 demo - Would you buy Bionic Commando if it came with one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 demo - Would you buy Bionic Commando if it came with one?

Since most of us now know that a Resident Evil 5 demo will be shipping with Bionic Commando, the question is...will you buy the game to get it? I sure as hell will Well...maybe more of a
    Yes
    39.29%
    No
    35.71%
    Maybe
    17.86%
    Are you INSANE! I'm shelling out enough as it is!
    7.14%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by REmaster; 11-12-2008, 11:46 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

WOW...I see I kinda screwed up the thread title. Oh well, sorry people.
    Last edited by REmaster; 11-12-2008, 11:53 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

$60 bucks is an awful lot just to play the RE5 demo, I'll have to think about it....

Comment

I voted maybe...I haven't seen too much about Bionic Commando...but I may check it out and see the demo as well.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

You gaddman right!!!! Yep, Yep, Yep!

So when does it come out?

Comment

I thought I saw a demo of it on PSN but I maybe wrong. If it's the game I played, than it's a pretty terrible game. Sadly, I'll buy it anyways just out pure eagerness to play the game.

Comment

It's suppose to be coming out in January. So it will be like back to back action with Degeneration coming out at the end of December and hopefully a taste of RE5 towards the start of January.

Comment

I wonder if they will extend the demo..

Comment

I Hope so, it would suck to have to pay all that money for a short tease but I'm just gonna shut up because I know I'll buy it no matter what. Damn, and I wonder why I'm always broke

Comment

Nah...I've not even bought a PS3 yet. Plus, I've waited this long for RE5, I can wait the final 4 months for the entire product.

Comment

I ain't gonna buy a full game just for a demo. That's too obsessive.

Comment

I dont know what bionic commando is, i could look it up, but i'd prefer to download the RE5 demo from PSN.

Comment

If it's the exact same demo we'll be getting on PSN and Xbox Live (or whatever it's called), then there's no way I'll be buying it. Even if it's released a little earlier.
                          If it's released a LOT earlier... I'll be seriously tempted.

Comment

I'd be shocked if people were buying what is sure to be an amazing game just for a demo.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              I'd be shocked if people were buying what is sure to be an amazing game just for a demo.
                              Zone of the Enders.

Maybe someone can tell me why its assumed this will be the case though? I haven't heard anything about this.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-13-2008, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X