Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demos: Have you figured out your strategy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demos: Have you figured out your strategy?

From watchig the demos have you figured out your strategy for taking out the Chainsaw Maniac and the Hammer Axe Guy?

I think I'll let the Hammer Axe guy keep grabing my partner and then use a melee move to gradually keep hurting him and making him stumble. Then blast him with the shotgun or a bullet. And then Repeat...

I know he's going to drop plenty of currency, so I am going to try to defeat him during that part. It be nice to get so much currency so early in the game!

I wonder what type of currency it will be this time?
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I'm being annoying with so many threads about Jill made by me. But to be honest, I didn't expect that anxious about RE5. I'm in a kind of shock.
      Last edited by Jill Lover; 11-13-2008, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
        I know he's going to drop plenty of currency, so I am going to try to defeat him during that part. It be nice to get so much currency so early in the game!
        I wonder if Sheva can pick up currency? I'd be really pissed if I kill the axe dude and then she just comes along and takes the money, lol

Comment

From what i've seen, leaving the shack as soon as possible and jumping onto the rooftops would be the best stratergy. Get Sheva close and shoot the manji as they jump across, and save shotgun for axeman.
          "I've got 100 cows."
          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            The Nigerian Nairas

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
            I wonder if Sheva can pick up currency? I'd be really pissed if I kill the axe dude and then she just comes along and takes the money, lol
            That would suck!
            Last edited by beasley23803; 11-13-2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I think that you have common money source for both of the characters.
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I'll be pretty pissed if I'm playing with someone online and they use all of my saved up cash to buy a rocket launcher to shoot at one Majini.

Comment

Lulz, this topic reminds me of the lead-up to Tomb Raider Underworld on the TR forums. There were so many silly topics like this one

I'll wait for the full game, thanks. I won't buy: 1. a full game just for a demo, or 2. a brand new PS3 or 360 just for a demo. A PC demo would entice me, though.

Comment

My strategy is going to be to stay away from the axe man and lure him near some explosive barrels. The opening part is like the one in RE 4 and your just going to have to keep running, shooting and picking up items.

Comment

Um, that's all RE4 WAS. Nothing more.

Comment

Now, Helegad, that's not true. There were the bits where you run, shoot, grab items and make sure Ashley doesn't die.

Although, to be fair, most games fall to that description. Tomb Raider is run, jump, swim shoot, grab item and solve puzzle. BioShock is run, shoot, listen to story, pick up item, hack camera, raid vending machine.

Comment

I suppose you could put ANY game into a 'repetitive' categorical stance, a la what I said before, so my comment was a bit stupid. Sorry.

Tomb Raider is different, because you actually have to think about puzzles, but they're not too hard to keep you stuck for ages. While I do prefer Crystal's new TRs where you can breeze through one of the games in a week or two, Core's will always be the best to me for their repetitive graphics and hard puzzles

Comment

I'am gona do all that is necessary to kill the Axe dude. I won't forgive myself if he survives
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                              Pogs.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X