I need a sound file ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a sound file ASAP

Is it possible for someone to extract the man's speech at the end of RE3 without the music? The news report guy.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried turning the BGM option down in the options menu, and then activating the cutscene?

That's how I recorded the little mercs +time bonus noise to use on my mobile phone.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid that since the PC port is quite a shitty piece of work, turning down the BGM will mute his voice too. However, I will try it once I get through the game

Comment

I think the voice is over the music in the same sound file, so there's no way of obtain only the voice...

Comment

Hmmm, yeah, that's what I assume too.

Comment

Does anyone have a sound clip of Chris saying "Domo Kun #1" in RE for the DS? I read somewhere that he says that during the character select screen.

Of course, I also read that you can use the stylus to click on Chris or Jill's privates to make them react. If true, that is hilarious.

Comment

Yeah, if you touch Jill's breasts or Chris' hair, they both react to it, I think its just like flinching, because they randomly get touched in those areas and their situations.

Comment

Yeah its funny You can touch Chris' ass and he puts his hands over it, and you can touch JIll's boobs and she flinches

Comment

Working...
                X