RE: Pachinko?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Pachinko?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Does anyone know what this is?
    looks great!

Yeah dude, this was discussed a few months back.

Here is the website if you want to see more.

http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/gcb/

Comment

ah! cheers!

Comment

Wow, why is Jill so MOTHERF*CKING RIDICULOUSLY HOT in that video?!

Comment

I think her face looks FUGLY for most of the video...

Comment

I just looked at the website Jills boob sent, still hve no idea what it is. would downloading a language pack for the computer translate the page or do we have to wait until the site is translated into English for us?

Comment

It's just a pachinko machine. They're kinda like slot machines. Pachinko is very popular in Japan, and Pachinko parlors contain lots of different pachinko cabinets. The machines have numerous different themes for them. This one just happens to have a "Resident Evil" theme. The various videos are shown while you play the "game" and I guess, depending on how successful you are (or however much yen you keep dumping into the machine), you can progress through the game and the plot of RE1.

Comment

ahhh, thank you :]

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  I think her face looks FUGLY for most of the video...
                  Beats having Takeuchi's face on Jill Valentine's head.

The Pachislot is awesome from the looks of it. I doubt I'll ever end up playing one though.

Comment

I guess? (What are you referring to?)

I'm just saying that for the most part Jill has always looked very attractive for a fictional video game character. But in this Pachinko video, she looks..."funny"...especially during the Yawn segment.
                    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 11-17-2008, 04:30 PM.

Comment

funny? What do you mean by funny? She looks great! I watched some other videos on youtube and she says cool phrases like "Now you'll pay!" or "Another monster, oh God"
                      I guess that's how she would look like (Intro movie) if she was in a full GCI movie like Degeneration, not bad at all.

Comment

I meant that during the Pachinko video - the one that shows when you open up the Yamasa website for the game - Jill looks "funny" (i.e. ugly) after Yawn tries to take a bite outta here. She falls over backward, then when she sit up it looks as if she had been beaten with the ugly stick. It is immortalized when Wesker does a screencap before the scene switches over to Chris & Jill back-to-back blasting zombies in the foyer.

Comment

...I dunno what you guys are talking about, I think she looks absolutely creamworthy in that video.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            ...I dunno what you guys are talking about, I think she looks absolutely creamworthy in that video.
                            *slowly backs out of room...trying to avoid stepping in anything sticky*

"Are those sad tissues, or happy tissues?"

Comment

^ Don't be so quick to joke...

Comment

Working...
                              X