Clear All

• Resident Evil Figure Collection

Here's a few pics from my figure collection

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Don't want to sound rude or anything, but I thinks there's already a topic for this: "My Resident Evil Figure Collection"

Comment

It's ok. I knew there was probably already a similiar post but I had a few minutes to post all this before I had to go to work so I didn't bother with digging through old posts, but thanks anyways way for exspressing your concern
      Last edited by REmaster; 11-19-2008, 02:17 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

You have a pretty nice collection there REmaster it's a pitty you doint have any Nemesis Figures.

Comment

Yea I know, damn nemesis always get's away from me.Nemesis(palisades), Birkin(palisades),Wesker(palisades) and Nemesis type-2(moby dick) are the ones I'm really gunning for. Unfortunatly, Those figures are also some of the top valued figures as well. Slowly but surely I guess.
          Last edited by REmaster; 11-19-2008, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X