Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a high-quality version of the 3.5 trailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a high-quality version of the 3.5 trailer?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This one? The highest I know of is the one at Gametrailers.

Nice trailer. Was this the one with the possessed dolls and the Hook Man?

Comment

Nope, the fog version.

Comment

Leon looks the same in both the fog and Hookman versions... weird... wonder why they didn't give him a new look?

Comment

IGN's your best bet unless you wanna buy the DVD.
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            Leon looks the same in both the fog and Hookman versions... weird... wonder why they didn't give him a new look?
            Likely because the basic premise, Leon infected by a virus and gaining super powers because of it, was the same in both versions.

Comment

There a famitsu mag which had this on the dvd. We posted a rip of it a while back.

Comment

This DVD has the fog version (youtube link in thread):

and this has the possessed dolls/hookman thing:

Actually, the quality of the fog version trailer on the black DVD isn't amazingly good, at least not when I played it on my computer. Dot50, you should put these up on the RE4 videos page.
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

That is a really strange idea they had, what were they thinking? Id take the garnados over bog smoke anyday. How is dat scary!?

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                    That is a really strange idea they had, what were they thinking? Id take the garnados over bog smoke anyday. How is dat scary!?
                    The smoke is most probably a hallucination. All in his mind. Remember, he was infected with Progenitor virus and was suffering the effects.

Good videos, brings back a lot of memories. Some of those locations are simply breathtaking, brilliant.

Comment

If the hallucinations were done right, I would've enjoyed it. Not if it was like some Sopranos episodes where you have no idea what's actually happening and is important to the storyline, and what is happening in Tony Soprano's stupid-ass dream sequences.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                        I hope you were being sarcastic.

And what was an airship doing in RE4?!

Comment

Who knows now? It might be some kinda dodgy James Bone-esque super villain escape route. Or it might be all in Leon's messed up head.

Comment

I would take the airship not as a location, but as a tech demo-esque piece for show. It tells how imaginitive the guys were. The whole tone of the game was supposed to be paranoid, erie and genuinely scary.

Comment

Working...
                            X