Jill and Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
    Actually... Bruce McGivern and Fong Ling...
    I forgot about those two. I guess they were a successful couple, all getting it on in that dingy like...

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
      I forgot about those two. I actually enjoyed their little relationship. I think mainly because Fong Ling was a no nonsense, tough girl that pretty much could handle herself. Bruce = whipped, but in a good way.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
        I forgot about those two...
        Great minds think alike!

I do agree about Fong Ling. She made a good action girl - conservative and sexy, with all the know-how and ability to match Bruce. Its a shame that a lot of people don't like Dead Aim and miss what a great character she is.

Comment

I'm not sure that Fong and Bruce could be labeled a 'successful relationship'.
          Just because they had one night of 'water sports' in a dingy?

Fong Ling said she would return to China, her home. And long distance relationships never work out (trust me, I know )

But yeah, I loved Fong Ling! She should be brought back... to fight with Ada Wong

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeb View Post
            Great minds think alike!
            Great minds forget alike.

Jill & Chris.... huh... it remembers me... -see attachments-.

They've been partners for about 7 years -minimum- and nothing hapened between those two -that we know-. The most likely is that's not gonna happen at all. Hopefuly.
            Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 12-12-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I don't know...Saddler & Luis had a successful relationship. Who doesn't want to die having sex?

(I mean, c'mon...what else could Saddler have been doing with that tentacle? He just got a little too carried away - especially when he saw Luis & Leon together, again, and felt the chemistry brewing between the two - and jealousy accidentally caused him to go a little too deep.)

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post

Fong Ling said she would return to China, her home. And long distance relationships never work out (trust me, I know )

But yeah, I loved Fong Ling! She should be brought back... to fight with Ada Wong
                I guess my look on success was them at least having them moment of fun and not like in other character's cases, having the other person die on them. But yeah, I guess really they wouldn't work out. A shame really.

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                Great minds forget alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post

For future reference....water sports is a sexual term for people with a urine fetish...so yeah...

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  I don't know...Saddler & Luis had a successful relationship. Who doesn't want to die having sex?
                  I didn't know we were counting rape.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                    I didn't know we were counting rape.
                    I never heard Luis say "No."

Comment

For future reference....water sports is a sexual term for people with a urine fetish...so yeah...
                      It is?! OMG!!!
                      I'm shocked and horrified that there could be such a thing!
                      My reference to 'water sports' was because of the Chinese love of 'ping pong' and I assumed Fong & Bruce would be playing such sports, on the water, in the ocean, on a dingy... with all that time to kill.

You have a filthy mind, Rosetta. (and I think I like it)

Now I have to go and wash my eyes, they feel dirty.

Edit: Next you'll be telling me there's something filthy about 'ping pong'...
                      Last edited by Skunky; 11-25-2008, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Carlos to make his daring rescue attempt of Jill from Nicholai's doom fortress island.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

I know. But one kiss, and I think she probably just went back to China. They're cute, but ultimately I can't see it working out between them in the long run. And really, that was the ONE time when a romance worked out? In one of the gun survivor games... That really doesn't score much on the romantic relationship scale for the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post

(I mean, c'mon...what else could Saddler have been doing with that tentacle? He just got a little too carried away - especially when he saw Luis & Leon together, again, and felt the chemistry brewing between the two - and jealousy accidentally caused him to go a little too deep.)
                            Blast! That was tough!

Not even want to think about it

Comment

i don't really know, surprisingly i have never thought about this much before.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                                i don't really know, surprisingly i have never thought about this much before.
                                Seriously? As a huge Jill fan, you claim ignorance toward the Chris/Jill pairing? How?

Yet in another thread you vote Jill/Carlos. You're confusing to me.

Jill spent like 24 hours interacting sporadically with Carlos, then dropped the dude like gallon of spoiled milk. Her epilogue from RE3 showed how devoted she was to finding Chris to rejoin him in his/their quest. She helped him form counter-bioterror agencies, and followed him around the globe. Pretty intense, even for "regular" partners.

And have you not seen the endings for RE1 (orig & REmake)?

Of course...there is the photo on her desk in RE2. Maybe she's a harlot & getting it on with everyone. It would explain her whorish outfit in RE3....

Comment

Working...
                                X