Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do Jill and Chris share the same character traits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris is more of the serious tough guy, while Jill is a bit more lighthearted, but also strong willed.

Comment

I honestly believe they basically are copies of each other, which I suppose isn't a bad thing from just a video game perspective, when you're the player and just enjoying the game. I mean, it would suck to have to pick between two characters, one of which you hated and one of which you liked because they were incredibly different from each other.

But, yeah... I find Jill and Chris to be shockingly the same as far as personality goes. They are both the classic "heroes," but they also have the same snarky attributes, as displayed by Jill in RE3 and Chris in CVX. I do, however, think that Chris' personality will shift drastically in RE5, for better or for worse. And, obviously, if Jill ends up being the masked woman, she's going to be very different as well. *shrug*

Comment

i think there completely different, i never felt anything for Chris, i never connected with his story much, i don't know why, but Jill, well she is my favorite character ever out of any game/movie/book or TV show.

Comment

Jill has character, she seems a bit scared in the mansion while chris acts like hes walking around his own house

Comment

"this is me dead"

is that you attacking me in RNC's CYOA?

Comment

no thats me getting some action on jill, for when im dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                Yep He's male, Helegad is outta this world lately.
                He haven't been himself these days... perhaps heatwaves...
                Dude, you're almost spot on. There's a major heatwave in my town at the moment. It keeps my airconditioner on full ball

I saw a bird that had half melted into the tar on the road today. Looked like it, anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  Dude, you're almost spot on. There's a major heatwave in my town at the moment. It keeps my airconditioner on full ball

I saw a bird that had half melted into the tar on the road today. Looked like it, anyway
                  WOW, where do you live for it to be that hot, or are you just joking?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post

heatwave tsh, where i am its reaching 35C and its halfway through spring, and in summer it can be 30C at nigh and reaches 42C at max in Summer

Comment

Nah, they're nothing alike in my opinion. :]
                      Jill is more level headed and cool and Chris is more agressive even though most of the time he remains calm aswell.

Comment

Working...
                      X