Favorite Ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Ending

I searched "Ending" in the Search Function and got nothing so I decided to make this.

My favorite ending to an RE game was REZero.
    I predict a lot of people will say 3's and I can't blame them. It showed the destruction of Racoon City and an end to a chapter in the series.
    However I just always liked Billy's and Rabecca's relationship. I felt their parting, with Billy off to who knows where and Becky off to more horror and tragedy, it had a certain quality that sets it above the rest.

Honorable mention goes to this Outbreak Special Ending
    Last edited by Becky's Butt; 11-27-2008, 12:32 AM.

I like the ending for Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I love cliff hangers :]

Comment

well RE3 is my favorite RE game, so im gonna have to say RE3's ending, it was just so cool to see and yet emotional at the same time, seeing all of Raccoon city blow up.

BTW you should put a poll up.

Comment

i love that Outbreak ending as well, i don't see how people can say Outbreak has no story, Outbreak was great.

Comment

I just liked RE3's ending because it was intense without being all, "Look, the little kid pushed the button and saved the day!"
          I HATE it when that happens. One of the reasons I disliked Star Wars Episode 1, was because Anakin just comes and saves the day at the end. Like, I get it, he's destined to be this big Jedi and is gonna become Darth Freakin Vader. But still, I hate it when kids save the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
            I just liked RE3's ending because it was intense without being all, "Look, the little kid pushed the button and saved the day!"
            I HATE it when that happens. One of the reasons I disliked Star Wars Episode 1, was because Anakin just comes and saves the day at the end. Like, I get it, he's destined to be this big Jedi and is gonna become Darth Freakin Vader. But still, I hate it when kids save the day.
            yeah kids are annoying little things.

Comment

Not really crazy about any endings they seem abit to short and rushed, kinda like they just said ok lets finish this thing quick. However if I had to choose probably the Code Veronica one simply because it was a lenghty ending saw and recently and thought they could have easily used better graphics even back then but the plot was good though.

Comment

BTW you should put a poll up.
                Can I actually do that after I've already made the thread?

Also, kinda OT, .just because I always loved this ending and I think EX actually likes the movies, I feel obligated to post this.
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Pure awesome IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
                  Can I actually do that after I've already made the thread?

Also, kinda OT, .just because I always loved this ending and I think EX actually likes the movies, I feel obligated to post this.

Pure awesome IMO...
                  Actually, you shouldn't put a poll up. You know what tends to happen to polls on this forum.

Oh, and yeah, that actually was one amazing ending.

Comment

yeah i have to admit, i did like the movies a little bit, beca....

*gets a bag pulled over head and dragged away never to be seen again*

Comment

REmake's bad ending is my favorite. Where the Helicoptor is flying away and you see the Tyrants shadow. That was just awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
                        REmake's bad ending is my favorite. Where the Helicoptor is flying away and you see the Tyrants shadow. That was just awesome.
                        Actually, you see the shadow in RE1. In REmake, you get to see the Tyrant's eye closeup.

Comment

I just looked it up on youtube and you're totally right. I haven't gotten the bad ending in REmake in so long I guessed I just mixed them up. I still have to say that's my favorite ending though. Eye close-up is just as cool

Comment

someone should make a huge compilation of every cutscene in every RE game, so we can look them all up easily, because if you type in anything RE related on youtube half the stuff is RE4, even if you type in RE remake, it's annoying.

Comment

Yeah, it is cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X