The Central "Jill Valentine" Discussion Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rakkoon View Post
    A whole game of Chris 'simply running around doing nothing' seemed perfectly fine with a crap load of people, didn't it?
    Because that's exactly what RE5 was about...

Even the most hardcore Jill fans need to realize that there's just not much for her to have been doing in the small time slot between saving her and seeing her in the chopper with Josh. Speaking of Josh, I'd much rather see a 'Seperate Ways' starring him. He had a lot more to do with the events in Kijuju than Jill did.

However, I would not be surprised to see some Jill DLC down the line because hey, this is all about money after all. And what sells more than big tits and a juicy ass in spandex? Jill Valentine's big tits and juicy ass in spandex.
    Last edited by Vector; 06-12-2009, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Not really into the separate ways gameplay, but if its Jill then I'm fine with it. Didn't like Josh that much. But if Jill's T&A sells, then I'm a buyer.

Comment

God, if you hate Jill's fanbase so much, overzealous or not, why post in Jill's topic in the first place?

Personally, I don't care whether Jill gets her mini game or whatever, I am simply not interested in it. But wait... A whole game of Chris 'simply running around doing nothing' seemed perfectly fine with a crap load of people, didn't it?
        Hating a fanbase is one thing. I don't hate Jill as a character. Here's an idea for you: If you don't like what I post, ignore it. Don't try to tell people where they can and cannot post in a public forum. This discussion thread isn't called "The Central 'Jill Valentine' Discussion Topic, Only for people that are willing to say positive shit about the character".
        A discussion involves more than just people sitting around saying "ZOMG WOWZ! I LUVS TEH JILL!" "OH RLY? ME TOOZ!" I didn't see you jumping anyone else's ass for saying they thought Jill didn't need a DLC.

Or has it come to the point where only people wanting to kiss up to a video game character are allowed to post anything, rather than people willing to make statements and then disagree with a topic?
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Oh boy, here we go again.

Anyways, there is nothing wrong with some DLC involving Jill, but it would be a little short, maybe have the first half playable of Josh and the second half playable as Jill. Because well, as much as some people don't like to admit it, she's a popular character and it would get good sales.

Comment

• I honestly don't think Jill's role in RE5 could warrant a DLC. The only feasible way I could see it happening is to make a DLC exploring what happened in the Spencer Mansion, allowing either Chris or Jill to be playable, and having a similar sort of theme as RE1; walking around a creepy mansion, fighting some mutants, leading to a final confrontation with Wesker. I think that could work.

As a sub-plot to the main storyline, I think the only character which that could work with would be Josh, or perhaps Wesker.

Comment

• Jill, Jill, Jill...you're like a broken record, you know that?
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                Jill, Jill, Jill...you're like a broken record, you know that?

Comment

• I was seeing some videos in youtube and I found this:
                  Well i was on Xbox Live and i came across this Box on the Inside Xbox slideNotice the three question mark signes at the bottom of the Box. (???)When i clicke...

Anyone one got a clue about it? Or it's nothing? I'm without Xbox Live so that's why I'm asking.

Comment

• The video was uploaded on 12th March, day before RE5 was released, so that could be just a viral campaign.

Comment

• Wow, I missed the date... but it's wierd, as I was looking for a video I saw a time ago, and I went in 'most recent' and this video was one of the first, but I tryed to find it again and it was not there, maybe I went in someother place...
                      Well, my mistake.

Comment

• I prefer a small file telling how Jill and Josh met and found a helicopter
                        Last edited by Guest; 06-13-2009, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          A discussion involves more than just people sitting around saying "ZOMG WOWZ! I LUVS TEH JILL!" "OH RLY? ME TOOZ!"
                          Obviously you're not trying to say that people here are braindead idiots. That's what I don't understand, why stoop that low and talk to all those losers in the very thread you hate so much?

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                          I honestly don't think Jill's role in RE5 could warrant a DLC. The only feasible way I could see it happening is to make a DLC exploring what happened in the Spencer Mansion, allowing either Chris or Jill to be playable, and having a similar sort of theme as RE1; walking around a creepy mansion, fighting some mutants, leading to a final confrontation with Wesker. I think that could work.

As a sub-plot to the main storyline, I think the only character which that could work with would be Josh, or perhaps Wesker.
                          That's a very nice idea. I would love a creepy mansion/castle setting. No matter how many times they use that, I would never get tired of it. I think it really suits Resident Evil and they can't go wrong with that.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Jill, Jill, Jill...you're like a broken record, you know that?
                          Isn't that old already?

Comment

Isn't that old already?
                            That's a classic.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              That's a classic.
                              Well, that's about the only thing I do like about Chris nowadays; he's stubborn as hell.

Comment

Obviously you're not trying to say that people here are braindead idiots. That's what I don't understand, why stoop that low and talk to all those losers in the very thread you hate so much?
                                Funny...I don't remember saying I hate this thread at all. And if I was going to call someone an idiot, trust me...I'd do so and take the infraction for it. It seems, especially lately, that if anyone says anything negative about Jill, it is instantly branded as flaming or insulting.

I think a Jill DLC would be unnecessary, especially if it was in the Spencer Estate. Why would an old man have traps and monsters in his own home, which most likely would have been disposed of by Wesker before Chris and Jill even arrived? Spencer was expecting Wesker...why would he want to try and prevent him from getting there? As a test? Why test him after he's been testing him for over ten years?

A DLC of Jill in Kijuju? Oh yes...I can see it now. Jill following Irving around, including a wonderful driving sim of Jill trying to steer and stop Irving from changing the radio station. However, since Jill is under mind control, it wouldn't have mattered and no matter what she'd be forced to listen to whatever Irving liked. Or maybe some DLC of Jill managing to go through the ruins and not set off a single trap, and the ones she does set off, she has to reset by the time Chris and Sheva arrive. How about once Jill returns to normal...a lovely walk all the way down to the pier to await Josh in the helicopter.

There really doesn't seem to be any purpose for DLC. Maybe I'd not get bitched at so much if I made the sexist comment of claiming I'd buy DLC of Jill just so I can see her tits and ass more. Because why should wanting soemthing with actual sense matter, when there's a female video game character showing off her body?
                                Last edited by Bertha; 06-13-2009, 07:56 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X