No announcement yet.

The Central "Jill Valentine" Discussion Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because we gain pleasure in discusing and attempting to fix the gigantic fuck ups that always seem to be present in RE games. Capcom's writters may not care enough about the series to try and have it make sense...but we do, much to our ever lasting torment.

Comment

• Or they beamed out to safety just before the fall.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• This is the same predicament I found myself in when I tried to logically explain Alexia being in her cryochamber. The fact she had no feeding tubes attached to her. The fact her cells still adjusted even though she was at sub zero temperatures. The fact she was meant to be frozen but when the liquid drained out, it acted like water and she was magically thawed.

It's Capcom Magic, like Rosetta said. We could go over countless theories but in the end, it still doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• It just sounds to me like Capcom just don't like killing off any protagonists at all.

Comment

• well atleast this isn't some bullshit like a magical vertical and horizontal travelling elevator ...

Comment

• "well atleast this isn't some bullshit like a magical vertical and horizontal travelling elevator ... "

I'll bet that was it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                This is the same predicament I found myself in when I tried to logically explain Alexia being in her cryochamber. The fact she had no feeding tubes attached to her. The fact her cells still adjusted even though she was at sub zero temperatures. The fact she was meant to be frozen but when the liquid drained out, it acted like water and she was magically thawed.
                Or that she actually aged while in the tube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  Or that she actually aged while in the tube.
                  Or the fact that her legs were smooth and she had no armpit hair. So she aged, but she didn't grow any hair on her body, although the hair on her head obviously grew while she was in the tank as it was almost down to her butt when she came out the tube.

Comment

Or the fact that her legs were smooth and she had no armpit hair. So she aged, but she didn't grow any hair on her body, although the hair on her head obviously grew while she was in the tank as it was almost down to her butt when she came out the tube.
                    Maybe she was genetically modified to be hairless save for her head.

o.O
                    Last edited by Archelon; 04-18-2009, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• I think it was more to do with the fact that the male fans wouldn't find a hairy lady very attractive. Capcom would hate that.

Comment

I think it was more to do with the fact that the male fans wouldn't find a hairy lady very attractive. Capcom would hate that.
                        That was actually kind of what I was getting at, but yeah. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                          It would of been nice if they explained more how she survived, but oh well. I am going to just assume there was water they landed in, because if it was land there is no way Jill could of survived. She would of been mangled beyond recognition and most likely dead. Even falling in water its unlikely that she could of lived, but its a tad more believable.
                          All I know of her being saved is that she was medically coma induced in the cryogenic tube. But it doesn't explain how she survived the fall (if they landed on water, Wesker managed to stop the fall somehow, etc).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                            All I know of her being saved is that she was medically coma induced in the cryogenic tube. But it doesn't explain how she survived the fall (if they landed on water, Wesker managed to stop the fall somehow, etc).
                            Truth. The Jill Valentine file just says the fall didn't kill her but she was injured. It just falls into that grey area of not being seen on screen so they somehow survived.

Comment

• I just assumed that Wesker did that 'shadow-jump' thing that he does and it allowed them to land relatively safely. We'll probably never know, but that's the theory I'm sticking with.

On another Jill note, there is a burlesque troupe in Dallas, Texas called the Lollie Bombs. One of the Dancers, Trixie Toxic, is a huge RE and Jill Valentine fan. Last Saturday she did a dance number dressed as Jill (RE3 version) with a RE theme and dedicated it to me.

Obviously I can't post a most of the pics, but here is a SFW one that will give you just a taste.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kronk View Post
                                On another Jill note, there is a burlesque troupe in Dallas, Texas called the Lollie Bombs. One of the Dancers, Trixie Toxic, is a huge RE and Jill Valentine fan. Last Saturday she did a dance number dressed as Jill (RE3 version) with a RE theme and dedicated it to me.

Obviously I can't post a most of the pics, but here is a SFW one that will give you just a taste.
                                But obviously you can upload some pics elsewhere and PM the link Please? Hahaha JK. But looks awesome.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X