outbreak netowrk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outbreak netowrk

ok my step brother is letting me borrow his ps3 (for a while) cause he doesnt use it, i set up the wireless internet on it and aparently we have broadband cause it worked for cod4 cause its requirements are the same for outbreak (broadband)

my question is idk know what im doing wrong

ive set it up for wireless

i use linkskys

umm, hers how it goes, it connects to the server first goes great, then it connects to the dns thingy, then the next load screen doesnt even get past 1%

so im not really sure what i did wrong but i want to play outbreak online really badly

btw i know this is taking up space but as soon as i can get an answer ill be on my merry way
    sigpic

Outbreak servers are offline. Sorry, you can't play online any longer.

Comment

I only played Outbreak for like a week, but I'm pretty sure they took down the servers.

Comment

lol.
        It clearly states in game that the servers are down; atleast it does when I go into the online tab.
        Oh well, Outbreak File #2 finished last years March and File #1 finished last Christmas.
        Topic question answer, lock?

Comment

oh that sucks, but why would they do that though?
          sigpic

Comment

Because it cost them $$$ which they wanted to spend on more steroids for Chris instead.

Comment

You can still play online with the JP version. It costs 10$ a month and you need to provide a fake Japanese adress for your residence. I've been playing since the 2007 file 2 shutdown. All you really need to know for chat is yoroshiku, otsukaresamadeshita, ikimasuka and hai.

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                All you really need to know for chat is yoroshiku, otsukaresamadeshita, ikimasuka and hai.
                Don't forget W.

Comment

Working...
                X