Best Virus in the Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
    Anyone that is infected with any of the viruses turn into a big blob. So I guess I would have to pick my favorite blob and that would be Birkin so I guess I like the G virus.
    Not really. I've never seen anything T-Virus turn into a blob. T-002 turned into a super Tyrant and so did T-103.

Comment

I'd say that after a while, the T-Virus would start to break down the body's cells, and yes, they would eventually turn into a blob.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        I'd say that after a while, the T-Virus would start to break down the body's cells, and yes, they would eventually turn into a blob.
        We can't assume that though to be fair. The T-virus functions abit differently to the G-virus. I think the "Super Tyrant" stage would be the end of the line as far as Tyrant mutation goes. After that I think all they'd do is mutate/heal their wounds or whatever.

I'm not sure about the Nemesis... Is he a "Tyrant" or a variation with the parasite 'n all?

Comment

Nemesis was a good blob, I agree. He was the first blob that needed to be taken down by a laser...that has to count for something.

Comment

There is only one true blob in the series, and it's Birkin. But Nemesis was much cooler.
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Nemesis was a variation. Taking a normal Tyrant and injecting the NE-a parasite into its spine, so that's a different story altogether. Saying "yes, they would eventually turn into a blob" is a bit misinformed and assumptious, considering no T-Virus infected mutant in the entire Resident Evil series, boss or not, has turned into a giant blob, despite the Protagonists inflicting a severe amount of damage.
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-02-2008, 02:42 PM.

Comment

But weren't the leeches in 0 essentially the T-virus? Didn't Marcus more or less become a blob-like mass of leeches?

Comment

Not really, it reminds me a bit more of T-Veronica. Experimental insects infected with Progenitor. Even so, he never became a blob. He became the Leech Queen then when he was shot some more, he mutated into a larger, stronger form of itself. Just like Super Tyrant.
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-02-2008, 04:43 PM.

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I'd have to say the G-virus. Like Birkin, I choose "the more powerful G-virus."

Comment

I'm a big Birkin fan. He's integral to the series. He did a lot for only being in one game, besides his other cameos.

Comment

The original T-Virus seems the best to me, then again, all the viruses have good points about them. A tough choice all in all.

Comment

Working...
                        X