Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMURAI EDGE

Hello
    Please feel free to delete this thread but I just wanted some views on this matter. I wanted to know how much the Chris SAMURAI EDGE goes for, like on average and what would be a good price to buy a used one that is still in great condition. Also apart from the gun, does the SAMURAI EDGE come with anything else, like paper work or a card saying "this is an offical Capcom product and is limited" etc, just so I know i'm buying a SAMURAI EDGE with all the inserts and is complete.
    Please if you could give me your prices in USD or GBP, because I'd be able to get a rough idea without having to convert it myself
    Thanks to all that can help
    nemesis_lover

All Biohazard replicas go for an average of £100. Some even more. (such as the RE0 revolver and re-issued silver Desert Eagle)
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Thanks, just need to know if you get inserts with each gun?

Comment

Not that I know of. A card or two with certain guns perhaps, but nothing amazing.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Mostly like this.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Do want

Comment

ive seen on Ebay the chris model goes for like $400 to $650

Comment

Can anyone explain the diffrences with the limited editions and the remodel versions, like are they diffrent or are they the same but don't have the fancy box?

Comment

Working...
              X