Gun Survivor PC CD Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Survivor PC CD Pic

Found it! Note that I did not take this photo.

Now I know what I'm looking for ;) Thought you guys might be interested to see this.

*deletes see Gun Survivor PC CD with own eyes from to-do-before-dying-list*

awesome

Comment

any pictures of it in-game ? mouse controls ?

Comment

There is a mouse control and it let you walking and aiming/shooting simultaneously (the con of this is - camera no longer adjust, so if there's a Cerberus near you or something above you it's pain in the ass to shoot them).

In-game it looks just like PSX version running on ePSX (ie with higher resolution and smooth textures):
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 12-02-2008, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Lol, the whole game is shit. The textures are the only things that aren't messed up. The animations are jerky and ruined. The zombies make Hunter noises. The shadows are gray BMP images. The blood is the same. Most cutscenes are MPEG and take ages to load. The real in-game cutscenes are completely twisted and take ages to get past.

So in short, just a very trivial piece of RE collection.

Comment

Is Gun Survivor canonical?

Comment

^ Yes, it is.

@ Helegad: The game is a piece of junk, but as a collector item it's very rare. I'd buy it if I had the chance.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I mean, Ridley. But I just found this pic on the web. It ain't mine.

Comment

I got it now . Where do you get the picture btw?, I'm curious.

Comment

I honestly forget. I just came across it in my files, but I saved it to my computer about a month back. I'll see if I can find the link again.

Comment

I think this Survivor is still better than Survivor 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                        I think this Survivor is still better than Survivor 2.
                        I think the same thing...

Simply because Gun Survivor 1 has its own story and characters, however GS2 is nothing attractive, for me the Gun Survivor 2 is the worst game of the series.

Comment

It's from here: www.resicollection.tk
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Indeed. GS2 is the weakest in the series. I couldn't believe my eyes when I played it for the first time. I was like "I hope they're joking with this..." Sounds and voice actors were terrible, footsteps sounds were laughables. I mean, please... what were they thinking?

Comment

I really enjoyed Survivor, it was my third resi game, actually got it before RE2, and played it thru on Xmas day with the gun. Soon got rid of the gun and played it normally.

i thought it was a good effort at broadening the scope of the resi franchise, sure there were issues but it ticked off many resi elements.

bad acting
                              creepy mansion
                              mutant bugs/creatures
                              insane umbrella leader

wat more could you want. I also thort the music was quite good as well and the multiple routes added logetivity to the game.

storywise its a MAJOR development, as it depcits the demise of the tyrant island. if that had not been destroyed, Sergei's claim that umbrella will rise from the ashes would have been a hell of a lot easier if they still had the tyrant factory churning out Mr X's.

however with the loss of the facility, and the infrastructure Umbrella was forced to only sell its products in remote places and on cruise liners. After Survivor, Umbrella only had the T+G Virus and TALOS to pin its hopes on survival.
                              the Loss of Sheena dealt a major blow in Umbrellas survival chances.

Comment

Working...
                              X