No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Degeneration "leaked"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Vampire is right. The Dark Knight is a good movie but it's overhyped because of the death of Heath Ledger, and you just can't call it best action movie EVER. What about Die Hard, Aliens, The Terminator?
    Last edited by aris13; 12-31-2008, 01:07 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• I liked degeneration alot more then the live action films, Alice totally ruined them it's getting pathetic now how powerful she is.. and now an army of Alice? please god NO! lol.

Anyway the Degeneration movie was alot better, i hope there is many more CGI film's because they are really killing the live action series.
      Last edited by BlackHeart; 12-31-2008, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        Prime Vampire is right. The Dark Knight is a good movie but it's overhyped because of the death of Heath Ledger, and you just can't call the best action movie EVER. What about Die Hard, Aliens, The Terminator?
        Die Hard is the best action movie ever IMO.

I was thinking MoS meant Dark Knight but then I thought it wasn't an action movie. I thought it and Iron Man and the rest were lumped into their own category of "Superhero movies".

Comment

• Dude, that's not funny at all.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• You're probably right

Comment

• The Dark Knight isn't an action movie.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• The Dark Knight isn't an action movie.
                nowadays, every movie that's got just a bit of action, is called like that... Hell, I even remember the poster or something saying Silent Hill is an action movie...
                Last edited by Prime Vampire; 12-31-2008, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• I've been away for the past week, and I haven't read through this thread, but now that the movie is officially out, I thought I'd post my thoughts on it, for anyone who is interested or even cares. I wrote some rather lengthy impressions on another forum I frequent, and since it's so long (I actually went over the character limit and had to edit my post substantially), I'll just link to the post here:

In general, my opinion usually tends to vary significantly from most people on Resident Evil websites/forums, so I thought it would be intereting to share my thoughts. As I said already, however, the post is rather lengthy, so be warned. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Comment

• so..what your all saying is it sucks?

Comment

• I enjoyed the movie but it wasn't the great movie, I thought it would become. Leon's is once again just unreal... He stays cool in every situation. I often thought Leon would've lost nearly every connection to realism in RE4, but now in RE Degeneration he's even worse... Once upon a time he was my favourite character. That was in RE2 but not in Degeneration.

But enough of Leon. Claire is really one of the most realistic characters in the series,
                      as you wrote, except in the intro sequence of CVX. But in the first ten minutes there
                      is a scene in which Capcom has lost controll about her face. This is the scene:

Yeah this screen is taken by some guy who made german subs for the movie, that's why
                      you can see the subs on the pic.

I think this movie is a great movie if you just take a look at the action scenes. But the
                      rest doesn't really fit, because of Leon, if you ask me.
                      Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 12-31-2008, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• only leon can take a tail that sends him flying a hundred feet away and get up unscathed.

Comment

• 1. I didnt say "the best", I said "highest rated" (and rightfully so).
                          2. The Dark Knight *is* an action movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                            only leon can take a tail that sends him flying a hundred feet away and get up unscathed.
                            Compared to some of the stuff he went through in RE4, I imagine that was nothing for him, ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                            X