No announcement yet.

Which could cause more destruction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this relates to the thread... Who would cause more destruction to a Raccoon-esque city in 10 hours...

20 Zombie's or 15 CrimsonHead's?

Zombie's have the element of suprise, and CrimsonHead's have the element of speed...
    Last edited by Twist; 12-09-2008, 08:23 AM.

Comment

You'd think that everyone would know a zombie when they see one. Pale skin, blood everywhere, and maybe a bit of rotting flesh. Yet people in movies still say "stay back!" and people with guns still hesitate to pop a cap in their asses and end up getting killed

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        You'd think that everyone would know a zombie when they see one. Pale skin, blood everywhere, and maybe a bit of rotting flesh. Yet people in movies still say "stay back!" and people with guns still hesitate to pop a cap in their asses and end up getting killed
        Yes, but zombies doesn't exist. So if you saw one, you wouldn't believe it was a zombie, just some crazy fuck-head.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
          Yes, but zombies doesn't exist. So if you saw one, you wouldn't believe it was a zombie, just some crazy fuck-head.
          I think most people can seperate somebody with a bad wound to somebody who was drooling, had boils, chunks of flesh missing, ect, ect. [Zombie]

Remember the Zombie that smashed the door down to J's Bar in Outbreak? There's a close up of his face at one point, and I think if somebody saw that in real life they'd scream/yell and run away in shock: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=17V86fz89to

No way would anybody mistake him for some fuckhead... Unless he was on drugs?

Comment

That's just a weird customer.
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I think that if people saw pissed off, 3x size, flesh colored cockroaches scuttling around, they'd be more terrified. They wouldn't know what to do. Good night people's necks.

There might be some kind of confusion with zombies. Their human state would fool anyone at first. They're really a different league of destruction. However, I think G would be more destructive. Zombies can't throw up other zombies.

Comment

Yeah, but I've seen people who aren't cosplayers try and actually look like Leon. He cut his hair all wrong and it was like several inches longer than Leon's and we all laughed and had a good day, except for him.

the lead singer of remmstein had leons hair style before RE 4 came out lol

and i think that the zombies would have a bigger impact because there are idiots out there who are all like we gotta help them then get bitten and noone expects zombies anymore its all ganado lol j/k

Comment

XD i thin zombies are better killers, simple bite the victom runs away and dies around the street corner a few minutes later gets up and does the same thing over again

destrution id say its about even, if its one zombie the distruction isnt all that great
                  ond G can knock a wall down

but if multiple zombies are together im sure they could distruct anything that is easy

~RE Rox my Sox~
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X