This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ FIRST!!! RE4

this is not about RE4 discussion, instead i wanna see if a brainfart of an idea works if not ill have dot close this like i hade a few others shut down.

ok does anyone recall any hopes or feelings when you saw the first priveiw for RE4? i know i do but i wasnt a fan then but i loved it and tis what got me hooked to the series, but i wanna know from fans that were with it since day one, what were you thinking when you first saw RE4's previews

treat this thread as if you never even played it, post like your hoping that capcom is bringing some kinda hope, just pretend for once, i wanna know what you childrens where like when you found out about RE4

eample" RE4?!?! omg yea i saw the preview its gunna be awesoem!! finally a new game!! looks better!! zombies that can wave torches, and chainsaws!?!?!?! OFMG!
    sigpic

Honestly, I didn't pay attention to RE4's trailers because I had a PS2 and not a GameCube. I saw RE 3.5 and said, "what the fuck is this shit", and didn't care anymore. I didn't know they revamped the story completely. Then, it came to the PS2 some years later, and I got interested. I said "man, I need that" and asked for it for Christmas. I got it, and experienced the Ganado and everything else with a truly open mind.

Comment

I saw one trailer, and I was convinced that the blond girl in the picture was Sherry... It would've made a lot or sense. When I heard it was the president's daughter and that Leon is working for the government, I thought, "You can't be serious... It's kinda stupid, but alright, I guess..." But even then I thought that he'd be going against something Umbrella related.
      But yeah, I bought and played the game with all the hype of any RE fan. When the hype died down (over a year later), so did my good opinion of the game. I just kinda sat there, and choked it down, basically, hoping Umbrella Chronicles will make up for it. Which it really didn't.

Comment

This is stupid.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-08-2008, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X