Best & Worst Boss Fights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best & Worst Boss Fights

In the RE series, what were the boss battles you liked the most and least?

Much as I like Zero, it's boss battles were piss. GIANT CENTIPEDE? Come on.
    So that gets my vote for worst boss.

I enjoyed every fight against Birkin,
    every encounter with Nemesis,
    Yawn,
    "It" from RE4 was cool.

Saddler or the worm from RE3 need to go down in history as the worst RE boss ever.

Comment

Well;

Worst (Boring) boss fights: Resident Evil Outbreak I and II-They just weren't very exciting and some were very strange (Licker Woman?)

Worst (Hated to do) Boss Fights: Spider in Code Veronica/Del Lago and that damn last boss in Dead Aim. Wish I never played that one

Best: Tyrant 1st fight (RE1)/ Krauser (RE4)/ Nemesis 2nd Fight (RE3)

Comment

^ Krauser, good one. I forgot about him. That one was cool, very different for a change.

Comment

Worst: Any encounter with Nemesis in RE3.

Best: Any encounter with Birkin in RE2, especially the first one.

Comment

I think the best one is Nemesis, that second final one, in the waste disposal room. I loved it. Especially when I hit him with acid every time and melt his head off. Love it.

Worse for me, would have to be Prototyrant in RE0, both encounters. I mean, it's such a cool boss, but he goes down so easily, and unlike EVERY OTHER BOSS in the freakin game, this one doesn't go down in a dramatic cutscene. Why? I'd rather see Prototyrant die dramatically than the bat.

Comment

Worst bosses are in 0: Big centipede. Big scorpion. Big bat. Big yawns :|

My favourite is Birkin type III on the elevator platform in RE2.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought Alexia was pretty interesting.

But...

Best: Thanatos in Outbreak file#1, especially with other people.

Worst: Morpheus in Dead Aim...ugh...that's all I have to say...

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                  Worst bosses are in 0: Big centipede. Big scorpion. Big bat. Big yawns :|

My favourite is Birkin type III on the elevator platform in RE2.
                  No, Big Yawn was in RE1/Remake.

Comment

Hmmm

There's too many honorable ones in my book to mention. I actually really like Nosferatu in RECV; the music is chilling and the sniper rifle is fun to use. I really enjoy boss fights where it seems like you have nowhere to run and the boss is pissed off. EG Tyrant on the roof, Tyrant by the train, Tyrant in the plane, etc
                    The worst ones are the worm fights. Seriously, Capcom minds. Secondly, I think it was a bit redundant to make the excuse that the crimson head was an "elder." Why not put a licker in there? It would be a hell of a reference, they could do new things with the AI and its attacks, and it would prove RE: Survivor right.

I've always thought of Thanatos during the stalking (that is to say, property leveling chase) period as a humorous attempt at tension or a lame Nemesis/Mr. X retread. Look at him! He has weird black spandex and he runs like the T-1000 with his ridiculously wide frame! Doesn't help that the music that accompanies him sounds goofy and rushed. Lol he can be subdued by a shock.

Comment

Best: Every Nemesis encounter.
                      Worst: Hmmm, a hard one to choose. Gotta be the big thing inside the sky-carriages in RE4 (fifth part I think).

Comment

Best: The final battle with Nemesis in RE 3 and Alexia's 2nd transformation.
                        Worst: The giant spider in RE 1. I HATE THAT THING.
                        sigpic

Comment

Best: Nemesis, Birkin, Tyrants (every game), Verdugo, Leech Queen

Worst: Alexia, Saddler, El Gigante, Salazar, Giant Centipede/Bat/Scorpion
                          Last edited by News Bot; 12-11-2008, 05:58 AM.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Best: Birkin, Nemesis, Tyrant 078, all RE4 bosses especially Krauser. Worst: Nosferatu, Albinoid.
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

BEST: Birkin type II, Super Tyrant, Tyrant T-002, Nemesis, Yawn, Verdugo, Lisa Trevor, Krauser, Alexia(2nd form), Thanatos(both forms)

I wish the Steve Monster battle would have been longer.

WORST: Queen Leech, Centurion, Stinger, Bat, Albinoid Adult, Nosferatu, Gulp Worm

Comment

Working...
                              X