This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Home ~Manual Translation~

Assuming this account survives more than a few hours, I will continue to post translations related to Sweet Home (NES). The similarities to the original Biohazard are uncanny.

PROLOGUE
    ----------
    30 Years ago. The artistic genius, Ichiro Mamiya, built a large estate in the heart of the mountains to draw his fresco paintings. He lived happily with his wife and child until a certain incident caused their deaths and he fell into despair. Now, 30-years later, Ichiro also dead, nobody goes near the haunted Mamiya Estate due to fear of ghosts.

However, the tragedy occurs when a TV station crew of five members break the 30-year prohibition to cover the frescoes that Ichiro Mamiya drew and enter the mansion.

The estate shakes, the ceiling collapses, and the five people are trapped. And the ghost of the Mamiya family appears...!!

...The battle against terror of Sweet Home begins as they search for an exit!
    Dot50Cal, even the most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion. I will not fight a war I cannot win. If you close this account, "Colvin" disappears from the RE-Community forever.

If not, maybe my contributions could benefit this fine establishment. After all, I have no other equal.
    Last edited by Neo-Welsh; 12-13-2008, 05:08 PM.

Clarify some more?
    I don't see why you would get banned for posting translations to Sweet Home.
    Unless you were banned previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
      Unless you were banned previously.
      Bingo!

Comment

Working...
      X