No announcement yet.

The Writing On The Wall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what, there's three Hunter variations in Saturn? Sweepers, Ticks, and 101s?

Comment

Like I said, I've never played the Saturn version, so I'm not entirely sure, Helegad. My guess would be that there are Ma-121s and "Ticks," but no Sweeper models. Perhaps someone who has actually played the game could give us a more definitive answer.

Comment

There are no Sweepers in Biohazard on Sega Saturn (or any other version as far as I'm aware).

I'm quite certain that CODE Veronica / X is the only game Sweepers have appeared in.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh... so the Ticks aren't poisonous?

Comment

We need to get info from anyone who has played the Sega Saturn version, anyone?

Comment

SelfishGene played saturn version, so if he says that there are no sweepers, that means that there are no sweepers. Ticks have extendable arms, they are not poisonous.
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Yes. I own a saturn, and Biohazard on the Saturn, and played it quite recently.

Helegad, ticks are NOT poisonous.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X