Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 FPS (First person shooter) Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yama View Post
    A fairly large reason that played into the scrapping was system limitations at the time, the game was also meant to be played co-op. Lucky for us fans the movie-esque style was adapted instead. Ironically enough, Biohazard 5 kind of takes to some of the original ideas.
    THIA hosted a video WAYYYYYY back of the co-op gameplay. I would kill to get my hands on it again.

Comment

Rubbish. How could anyone capture video of an alpha that's 1). never been leaked 2). played in DOS, and to my knowledge, there's no video capturing software available for DOS.

Unless you're talking about the Jill/Chris beta of RE1 where you played together. Pics of it are on SurvivHor.

Comment

Jill/Chris co-op beta hasn't been leaked.
        FPS alpha was probably only ever given to Shinji.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
          Rubbish. How could anyone capture video of an alpha that's 1). never been leaked 2). played in DOS, and to my knowledge, there's no video capturing software available for DOS.

Unless you're talking about the Jill/Chris beta of RE1 where you played together. Pics of it are on SurvivHor.
          He obviously is, as thats what he directly stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post

Referring to this?
            As you may see in the text, it's from an old video that was up on THIA ages ago.

Comment

Ice was kind enough to let me use this video in my website. He said he record it from a TV gameshow in 1998, where the journalist was comparing the 3D animation of Lara Croft and Chris/Jill.
              RE 1 - video beta Ice - pas de sons - http://www.the-horror.com/RE 1 - Ice beta video - no sounds - http://www.the-horror.com/
              Last edited by imacwesker; 12-21-2008, 08:24 PM.
              Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

I remember seeing these photos a long time ago and I they where brought back out.

Comment

Wow, this is the first time I've ever seen the Chris/Jill co-op. Amazing.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Video link is down.

Comment

Umm, no it's not. You should double check it. Or try it without the playlist attachment.

RE 1 - video beta Ice - pas de sons - http://www.the-horror.com/RE 1 - Ice beta video - no sounds - http://www.the-horror.com/

Comment

Nice one, thanks rombie. The video has some footage of Lara Croft too, how so?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          Nice one, thanks rombie. The video has some footage of Lara Croft too, how so?
                          It was originally uploaded as a Jill and Lara Croft comparison

Comment

Originally posted by codythatsme View Post
                            It was originally uploaded as a Jill and Lara Croft comparison
                            It was recorded off Gamepro tv, and we didn't know how to edit things at the time of its uploading

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              It was recorded off Gamepro tv, and we didn't know how to edit things at the time of its uploading
                              Oh okay, that version would have been fun, I doubt there would be more then a few rooms right? Does anyone know how much of the build was made?
                              Last edited by codythatsme; 12-22-2008, 05:36 PM.

Comment

How far back does your RE obsession go, Dot?

Comment

Working...
                                X