Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there any clean image of Jill's Grave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any clean image of Jill's Grave?

im talking about the image with chris putting flowers on Jill grave, the only thing i found was a scan yet i've seen a guy on rehorror and another guy on THIA with a clean image, anyone know where i can find it? i remember reading it was a splash page of some sort on the official RE5 site but i've looked around and didn't find any of that sort,hopefully someone can help.

Whoops didnt read your post well yeah as your mentioned the one with Chris putting the flowers there is the best one i could find. Sorry but i had to edit my post because i didnt read yours and I accidently put a link to the one with the flowers
    Last edited by codythatsme; 12-21-2008, 08:59 PM. Reason: I accidently put a link to the one with the flowers

Comment

Originally posted by codythatsme View Post
      Whoops didnt read your post well yeah as your mentioned the one with Chris putting the flowers there is the best one i could find.
      yeah that's what i've been looking for , thanks mate but still i wish i could find the page that has that image on the official RE5 site, hopefully someone will post a link for it but for now this will defiantly do.

Comment

For anyone else who hasnt seen it. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfpn7IEAYLc
        But i dont know where its gone from the official website
        Last edited by codythatsme; 12-21-2008, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by codythatsme View Post
          For anyone else who hasnt seen it. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfpn7IEAYLc
          But i dont know where its gone from the official website
          dang it , oh well i guess that's what i have for now.

Comment

There's a clean image of that picture. Though I can't recall where I've seen it....
            I will keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE
              Im drunk you get it yet? Just saying sick of talking about the game just wanna play it. Also played remake this morning and decided Im not buying Re5. Whats wrong world greatest never seen a drunk person before. Steaming!!
              One word, lol, i cant stop laughing
              Last edited by codythatsme; 12-21-2008, 10:31 PM.

Comment

are you talking about like the one in my sig?

Comment

Well ThWorldGreatest was looking for that picture but she was wondering where it had gone from the official Resident Evil website, apparently it was on there.

Comment

you all are lucky i have resources:
                    ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Comment

oo I think thats what ThWorldGreatest was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by wenoston View Post
                        you all are lucky i have resources:
                        http://www.capcom.co.jp/img_common/t...der_topics.jpg
                        my hero thanks a ton mate .

Comment

you're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                          X