Resident Evil 2 RTD Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
    Is there any website with documentation about resident evil engines and such?
    I'd like to mod a few things in re2 or re 3....
    yes Bioflames or this..http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...ex.php?act=idx

Also I manage to extract the RTD,BIN,and EXE from the Resident Evil 1.5 savestate for BH2 Trial

here,this contains extracted RTD,EXE,Stage1.BIN,and the memory dump of it.

Comment

Is that the 1.5 playable room for BH 2 trial? Because i havnt got a reply yet.

Comment

Originally posted by codythatsme View Post
        Is that the 1.5 playable room for BH 2 trial? Because i havnt got a reply yet.
        it was,It was found in a lost topic.but thanks for helping but the download it self is A Extracted RTD from the save though Iam not done exploring what it does.I will still take yours as I deleted it during extraction

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        I'm interested in how to add millions of enemies to one room... can you do that?
        This topic pretty much answers your question,and you can only put about 32 so I heard,not A million oh and no because the PSX version has extream limitations,I could if I had A PSX LBA editor,but no such thing exist yet...
        Last edited by pickyeater; 12-24-2008, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I have discovered how to manage the change of camera.

Look at this video:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

What do you mean? I don't see anything strange or special in this video

Comment

Originally posted by albert View Post
              What do you mean? I don't see anything strange or special in this video
              I with albert,What change? because I already moved the camera co ords and rotation before? I did you mean the camera shifting postions? because I got close(if you read my log) but couldent figure it out quite...

heres proof its been done,this is a bird,s eye view that I done a few months ago.

This is the Camera alteration code

3C 68 YY YY ?? ?? TR TR ?? ?? SR SR ?? ?? XX XX ?? ?? ZZ ZZ ?? ?? !! !! ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 ?? ??
              or
              b7 73 YY YY ?? ?? TR TR ?? ?? SR SR ?? ?? XX XX ?? ?? ZZ ZZ ?? ?? !! !! ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 ?? ??
              or ECT...
              Last edited by pickyeater; 01-02-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

You do not understand? I think it's very clear what I did...

What I do is blocker some camera angles in the rooms.

Comment

@Albert

He managed to stop the game from shifting camera angles when you examine something. Examining the item box and the shelf with the crank on top makes the game switch to another camera angle (an overhead one), but he prevented the game from doing that.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

oh,ok so you take some angles out,good your on your way to finding out how to add new ones.

Sorry if I sounded like a jerk,I didet mean to hassel you like that..
                    Last edited by pickyeater; 01-03-2009, 12:11 AM.

Comment

sorry i didn't notice that i was whatching the video expecting some kind of distorted pespective or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        @Albert

He managed to stop the game from shifting camera angles when you examine something. Examining the item box and the shelf with the crank on top makes the game switch to another camera angle (an overhead one), but he prevented the game from doing that.
                        Exactly.

EDIT:

I also discovered how to handle the Text Code, a video here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 01-03-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                          Exactly.

EDIT:

I also discovered how to handle the Text Code, a video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3slBWNo6Jhs
                          So,Guess A translate of all the beta items,is not too far.

Comment

If anyone has managed to successfully re-skin their player model into the main RE3 game, could they let me know exactly what files i need to download please.I would like to have my in-game Jill skinned into a UBCS one.I have a Vista PC and my copy of RE3 is by Eplosiv-Ive been getting nowhere in all my atte,pts-im reading on sites that i need the PSX files,data folders,PLDS etc.I have tried using a Timviewer but nothing i try works when i load up the game.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by blog View Post
                              If anyone has managed to successfully re-skin their player model into the main RE3 game, could they let me know exactly what files i need to download please.I would like to have my in-game Jill skinned into a UBCS one.I have a Vista PC and my copy of RE3 is by Eplosiv-Ive been getting nowhere in all my atte,pts-im reading on sites that i need the PSX files,data folders,PLDS etc.I have tried using a Timviewer but nothing i try works when i load up the game.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.
                              I know nothing about skinning,Though why dont you go here,I am sure that someone there can help you.

Comment

Working...
                              X