No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Going Gold Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Chris doesn't take Leon classes. Just please don't make him do something like punch five guys to the ground at once.

*sees trailer* Oh... Dammit...

Ah well. I wish Capcom boots Takeuchi!

Seriously though, I wish RE5 would at the very least have an option for fixed camera angle-style of play as well as RE4-style, so everyone could enjoy it.

Comment

my greatest wish is for Jill to live and for camera angles to make there return.

Comment

i'm scared that i won't even get this game until about two months after release. it might be out of stock everywhere and by the time i get it i will accidently read a massive spoiler somewhere

Comment

I doubt it'll be out of stock everywhere. It was impossible to not see a copy of GTA4 floating around in pretty much every store that sells some form of digital media, and that was one of the most hyped games in history. I'd still suggest pre ordering RE5 if you are worried about availability, though.

Comment

GTAIV PC suxxxx!

Anyway, apart from that spam, I'd like to see at least some horror elements.

Comment

Barry, some Barry please. From what I've seen thus far, they seem to be tying up the old story elements well, but I'd like clarification on Barry, and what happened to him.

Comment

Working...
              X