Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you have to knife him to death?!

Comment

You have to run from that stupid s.o.b. he'll then appear without grenades... I think...
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

You just have to evade him, but he's pretty fast. But there's only one part where he's sort of a big problem Spoiler:
        , but he's not too hard to evade when you know where and when he appears.

Nomad. He never loses his grenades. But after you come back from the guard house, he doesn't appear again.
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-27-2008, 07:19 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

What, so he's sort of like a Nemesis? Stalking you everywhere?

Comment

Fades to black, game-over, pretty much.

Comment

Helegad you forgot to mention the two countdowns in CV.
              sigpic

Comment

Strange, and what abou this video? Forest is stupid 0:56 he's without grenades
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

That was soooo good Funny shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                    Strange, and what abou this video? Forest is stupid 0:56 he's without grenades
                    i still havent played remake but if i am not wrong that is the place you found his body and the granade launcher,and if you grab an item on the ground he atack you.

Comment

Working...
                    X