Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would and I think it is that bad, I've seen better ones around. At least better than this one. That picture with her eyes turned into red... WTF...

Comment

• I think you may be taking this whole thing a little too seriously, dude.

Comment

• I don't. What does make you think that? Just because I don't like a picture?
        This is Intenet, dude... you can interpretate things as many ways as you would want to.
        So if you think that, it's ok...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          I don't. What does make you think that? Just because I don't like a picture?
          This is Intenet, dude... you can interpretate things as many ways as you would want to.
          So if you think that, it's ok...
          Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          It is offensive for Jill.
          I think that qualifies as taking things a little too seriously.

Comment

• And... what's... the big deal with that then? You should worry about other things, dude.
            Nuff quoting for you.

Anyway.... back on topic... I think and I really hope that Jill isn't in this game... It would be good to introduce her in RE6... but knowing all the information that's been lacking lately, I think it is just my wishful thinking not to see her in this game.
            Last edited by Jill Lover; 01-25-2009, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Never had high hopes for the story myself personally as Haruo Murata wrote RE4 and he is also writing RE5. Like Dot I concur RE4 was saved by excellent gameplay mechanics with the story being absolute trash.

Comment

• Lol calm down JillLover I thought it was a cool pic and wanted to post it is all sorry you didnt like it almost make me feel bad fo posting it now lol. Chill.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                  Never had high hopes for the story myself personally as Haruo Murata wrote RE4 and he is also writing RE5. Like Dot I concur RE4 was saved by excellent gameplay mechanics with the story being absolute trash.
                  Eeesh. Never realised that before.

The director of the game was a programmer on RE1 & RE2. No idea what he'll be like as director however.

Comment

• @JillLover:

You alter by a simple image that it was for a contest in my site

News in Hobby Consolas Scans:

Spoiler:

Over and Out...

Comment

• lalalalalalalala spoiler blackout

we've been getting WAY too many spoilers lately ..

not gonna read any of that

edit : everyone please remember to use the spoiler tags even in this topic, i personally don't want to have anything else spoiled for me, but i would still like to post things on the main page, so i could just link to them from here.
                      Last edited by A-J; 01-26-2009, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• A couple of observations
                        One is that, i am very glad from this 'Hobby Consolas" to hear that there will be a huge distinction between light and dark, as they say the sun dazzles, im assuming they mean it actsa as a blinding mechanic. This i am very happy with, because i was afraid they had scrapped that i dea entirly

But, i wasnt very happy witht he german preview. For one, they said that the first two levels are Assembly place , shanty town, and then were at the mines? For one, i had thought that we would be playing as Chris for about half an hour alone, and that assembly place was only near the start, not the actual start

And two, if thats all the village areas we get, thats a bummer. Remember the TGS 07 trailer, which had those open village areas, the CAP 08 trailer which had us on the balconies, sniping enemies in the village, and such. Even recently, the play god trailer on psn, it showed us in three distinct village like areas that were not assembly place and shanty town, and they looked os cool and so packed of enemies, it reminded me of the first trailers, why would they show it now if we wont be able to play it.

Does anyone fear that were going to be hopping around too much, i want to see those hordes of enemies and starting village locales like they showed in the trailers so far, assembly place and shanty town are good and all, but not near enough. Re 4 had a few village areas..i hope the preview is just wrong, or not revealing the little in between areas like in Re4, or that this beta is missing a few things.

Comment

• We've not seen enough to make any judgements yet. The levels could be at different times in the game, and if it was in the recent trailers I'm sure it actually is in-game footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                            We've not seen enough to make any judgements yet. The levels could be at different times in the game, and if it was in the recent trailers I'm sure it actually is in-game footage.
                            Ya, you are right about that. ya, if they showed it in recent trailers, it must mean that must be footage from recently, so youre right
                            Thanks, that cheered me up, ill just wait and get excited to see those areas. Just one more month and a half and then well see.

Comment

• They definitely excised a lot of stuff in the demo. Doesn't this contradict the comment about walking around Kijuju before the majini attack you? I'm not sure if that was just a rumor.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                                They definitely excised a lot of stuff in the demo. Doesn't this contradict the comment about walking around Kijuju before the majini attack you? I'm not sure if that was just a rumor.
                                The demo does not start at the opening of the game. From the trailers, we see the man talking with Chris and Sheva and know Spoiler:
                                Obviously we will get some time before the two demo levels.
                                Last edited by Bertha; 01-26-2009, 06:10 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X