Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In regards to above:-
    (If you havent read the German interview on Rehorror and dont want anymore spoilers then please dont click the link.)

Spoiler:

Comment

• I realize that assembly place isnt the first area to star out in, but im wondering, is it the first playable area, as in, is it the first place that we can manually control the charater
      Because if it is, and then after shanty town we go directly to the underground, i dont see how they would have us back at places they showed in the CAP 08 , TGS 07, and POlay god ext trailer.

I mean of course i could be wrong, but from the german preview, its as if assembly place is the first level, and that after shanty town, we are done with village areas

I dunno, its a moot point, the game is out in just over a month, and its notl ike worryign about it will help i suppose

Comment

• If you guys want to know what will the 2 first chapters look like (locations, bosses etc) read this preview http://www.gameguru.in/action/2009/2...pters-1-and-2/ Shanty Town is one of the first locations were you would play with Sheva. Not the first playable location.
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• According to UK PSW magazine, i think you can walk around a limited section of Kijuju before the villagers turn violent. Chris still wears his shirt in this section and Sheva is with you. You can explore a few interesting things but the only thing the magazine mentions is you come across two villagers beating a sack that is moving around on the ground.
          You then get distracted by something else and suddenly everyone has dissappeared. You enter a building and meet Fisher who gives you ur weapons and this is the scene that can be watched in the Play God trailer.

I then believe we will see the scene where two villagers force a parasite down another's mouth. This will be the first enemy in the game, then we go straight to Assembly Place.
          "I've got 100 cows."
          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Fisher
            unusual name for a guy that looks and sounds arab.

Comment

• Spoiler:
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                unusual name for a guy that looks and sounds arab.
                Maybe he's really Sam Fisher in disguise.

Comment

• that would explain why conviction is taking forever, head reattaching surgeries are complicated :p

Comment

• Michael Ironside > Sam Fisher

But the demo obviously isn't the start of the game. The start of the game is probably Chris driving into the town in his humvee, where he pulls up into Kijuju wearing his sunglasses and he's wearing like a beige shirt. And he gets out of the humvee and gets hit with "MY NAME IS SHEVA AHL-O-MAH."
                    Last edited by Vector; 01-27-2009, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• does anyone know who will be in the Mercenarys mini game??

Comment

• ^ Your not allowed to mention the hack.
                        You might want to omit that part of your post.

Comment

• Allyson, eh? Well, there go all my theories about Sherry being in the game. At least I was still right on the money about Jill being the "Mystery Woman."

I now sincerely believe that Sherry Birkin is not in the game at all. When you think about it, she only really has ties to Claire, and with the removal of the line "She's safe in our hands" from Wesker's Report...Sherry ain't gonna make it into this game.

The idea of it was just wishful thinking on all of our parts. The blonde girl was just a red herring by Capcom to throw us all off, especially since the fervor her appearance caused among speculators (such as myself).

Maybe they were aiming to throw us off the scent of the actual "familiar female character" who is actually Jill V?

And Allyson's demise in the game will hopefully end the association other young blonde female characters:
                          - Sherry (Good)
                          - Ashley (Bad)

Comment

• Yeah, I thought Sherry was also the red dress girl and I am glad now that she isn't. I actually thought the red dress girl was some sort of ruse to distract Chris and Sheva and eventually lead them into a trap. Though it doesn't seem that way based on that mock blog.

Speaking of Sherry, I do wonder if Wesker hasn't somehow manipulated her into continuing her father's work. If Wesker is to die in RE5, perhaps Sherry will want revenge and take over his position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                              Allyson, eh? Well, there go all my theories about Sherry being in the game. At least I was still right on the money about Jill being the "Mystery Woman."

I now sincerely believe that Sherry Birkin is not in the game at all. When you think about it, she only really has ties to Claire, and with the removal of the line "She's safe in our hands" from Wesker's Report...Sherry ain't gonna make it into this game.

The idea of it was just wishful thinking on all of our parts. The blonde girl was just a red herring by Capcom to throw us all off, especially since the fervor her appearance caused among speculators (such as myself).

Maybe they were aiming to throw us off the scent of the actual "familiar female character" who is actually Jill V?

And Allyson's demise in the game will hopefully end the association other young blonde female characters:
                              - Sherry (Good)
                              - Ashley (Bad)
                              There is still the possibility that Sherry is the girl in the tube. it can't be Jill, the girl is too youthful, and not to mention, blonde.

Now that Red Dress girl was confirmed as being Allyson, it still leaves us with the before-mentioned Tube Girl, and Bird Woman.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X