Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If that's the case, then how is Wesker controlling the plaga?

I'm beginning to think that Las Plagas is not integral to the plot at all, and that the plaga outbreak is all Irvings doing and nothing to do with Wesker.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Maybe he injected himself the master plaga sample Excella got from Ada (S turned out to be "SeaShell" > former name of Tricell). That's how he controls Jill...
      Last edited by Mr. Rod; 03-01-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Except Ada gave the Master Plaga to the Organization, not S.

Comment

• I hope they explain that in 5 -- the fallout of Wesker receiving the dummy parasite from Ada.

Unless..."The Organization" is actually WilPharma.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, I'm getting confused with these organizations.
            Last edited by aris13; 03-01-2009, 03:21 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
              SNAP

Spoiler:
              Yep that's what happen I saw it as well it was quiet suprise that happens.

Comment

• My goodness! Thank you Alone for the pics! Very excited to see that lovely face of hers.

ALSOO, is there no such thing as tivo or dvr in the uk?! come on, now! This should definitely be on youtube by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
                  My goodness! Thank you Alone for the pics! Very excited to see that lovely face of hers.

ALSOO, is there no such thing as tivo or dvr in the uk?! come on, now! This should definitely be on youtube by now.
                  I'm also amazed that nobody has uploaded a recording of this yet. You'd think that for something with footage like this, that a recording would have been up in only a couple of hours. But hey, we'll see it soon I bet, (besides, even if this doesn't get uploaded, Biohazard 5 will be out in Japan in less than 3 days, so there will probably be plenty of spoilers by then).

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Except Ada gave the Master Plaga to the Organization, not S.
                      My memory is fuzzy, but wasn't implied that S was The Organization?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                        My memory is fuzzy, but wasn't implied that S was The Organization?
                        No. If S and the Organization were one and the same, then Wesker wouldn't need to be secretly in contact with S, because he would already be working for them.

Comment

• Regarding one of the monsters
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                            Thanks for the pictures... Jill looks a little weird on that shot, I hope there's a video of it soon!
                            Check the news page

Spoiler:

Comment

• Sure, but...

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                                Check the news page

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X