Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the thread, Rosetta.

Anyway, like I already said, we'll just have to agree to disagree, because we are getting too off topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Oh God. It just hit me.

The Jill fanboys...
      Spoiler:
      You know as bad as you guys think Jill fanboys are....from what I've seen they're nowhere near as bad as Dante fanboys(They're still bitching about Nero's inclusion in DMC4 A YEAR after the game was releashed eventhough Dante was still playable in the game Some even attack you for preferring Nero over Dante. Some go as far to say you HAVE to like Dante to be a DMC fan. ) and then there's RE fans who say anyone who likes 4 is not a fan of RE

sorry for going offtopic but I had to say that

Comment

• I wish I had opinions on these issues so I can join in on these epic confrontations, but I don't...because I feel like arguing about these things will get everyone nowhere. And really, something like the method controlling those infected with Las Plagas is probably just a plothole that has yet to be filled by Capcom.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          I wish I had opinions on these issues so I can join in on these epic confrontations, but I don't...because I feel like arguing about these things will get everyone nowhere. And really, something like the method controlling those infected with Las Plagas is probably just a plothole that has yet to be filled by Capcom.

ChrisRedfield! You just brought me to an interesting revelation!! Jun Takeuchi has hinted at the importance of Code Veronica to this game.. I just remembered that Alexia used the T-Veronica virus to become somewhat of a "Queen Ant" to the rest of the ants in the facility (of course without the immobility and just being a breeding subject, haha).

People have mentioned the thing Excella is injecting Wesker with looking like the T-Veronica virus. What if this is how Wesker plans to control all the others? Albeit, I know it took 15 years for an imperfected form of the virus to adapt to the human body, but maybe that's why Wesker took Steve's body.

By the time Steve had been given the virus, it had been more perfected. Steve was even able to return to his human form before he died. It's possible he preserved Steve's body to fully adapt to the virus (taking a shorter period of time than Alexia because it was more perfected) before taking a blood sample and injecting himself with it. Not to mention, Wesker is already reanimated, and not quite human; so, maybe he can adapt to the virus much easier than a normal human.

Thoughts?

Comment

• ^Eh...I brought it up last summer that the blonde in the tube was a reincarnated Alexia, which, with her ant-control powers was Wesker's means to control the minions. I think I was laughed at since Alexia was blown to chunks. Doesn't mean they couldn't re-write it was Wesker somehow gathered a tissue sample of Alexia's or some sort of plot contrivance.

So your musings are not lost on me.

Also, I was the one who first said the Mystery Woman was Jill based on her jaw structure looking just like Jill's jaw on her REmake model. I think very few agreed with me on that as well. But who is laughing now?! Who is laughing now?!!!!

(Sorry, but I must claim some sort of small victory since I never achieved my dream of becoming a successful collegiate and professional baseball player. Damn genetics.)

I know Alexia-Ashford and others have played a "review build" of RE5, but have they concretely stated that Chris Spoiler:
            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-15-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• ^ if you go into the biohaze spoilers section in the forum, you will find a link to a playstation forum where there is a guy who also went to the same game showing that alexia went to. He stated thatSpoiler:

It's been made clear that Wesker cannot control Alexia. It would be a huge power struggle between the two and I certainly don't believe there is enough plot space in the game to handle interaction between those two. I am, however, open to the idea of Sherry adopting the T-Veronica virus and being the "new evil born of raccoon city" as hinted in the OPM review (or was it OXM?). That would be very cool, indeed! However, all evidence this far points to tube woman being ****. So, my theory still stands that BMW and tube woman are ****.

I personally believe Excella will think Wesker is gonna choose her to be his partner for the new world, but is sadly mistaken and will be killed; and, we will see blood splatters on those sexy, shiny boobs of hers.
              Last edited by Cellardoorsolar; 02-15-2009, 06:57 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

• Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
                I personally believe Excella will think Wesker is gonna choose her to be his partner for the new world, but is sadly mistaken and will be killed; and, we will see blood splatters on those sexy, shiny boobs of hers.
                Why does that mildly excite me? Haha.

Comment

• Alexia, do you mind if I ask how you're able to play this?
                  Review copy?

Comment

• ^ Gradon, London had a special preview party with invited guests that could play through the first couple of chapters. If you check other forums, there are several other people who went to the same party and have submitted their hands-ons.

I know.. I'm not Alexia, but this question has been asked at least 5 times already. I'm saving her the breath

Comment

• I'm sorry; wow, lucky people.
                      *Grabs train to London*

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                        ^Eh...I brought it up last summer that the blonde in the tube was a reincarnated Alexia, which, with her ant-control powers was Wesker's means to control the minions. I think I was laughed at since Alexia was blown to chunks. Doesn't mean they couldn't re-write it was Wesker somehow gathered a tissue sample of Alexia's or some sort of plot contrivance.

So your musings are not lost on me.

Also, I was the one who first said the Mystery Woman was Jill based on her jaw structure looking just like Jill's jaw on her REmake model. I think very few agreed with me on that as well. But who is laughing now?! Who is laughing now?!!!!

(Sorry, but I must claim some sort of small victory since I never achieved my dream of becoming a successful collegiate and professional baseball player. Damn genetics.)

I know Alexia-Ashford and others have played a "review build" of RE5, but have they concretely stated that Chris Spoiler:
                        Hey JB long time no see you around here, hehe.
                        You know, It was hard to tell, but I knew you were right about Jill being the Mystery Woman. Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Jill Lover; 02-16-2009, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Jill lover you're a real piece of work.
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by aris13; 02-16-2009, 09:19 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Alexia-Ashford-
                              No, I was talking about how they made him look fat and ugly in Resident Evil Extinction.

Comment

• Ah. I barely even remember him in that film, I just remember thinking he looked odd, and admiring his Umbrella knuckle duster.

Comment

Working...
                                X